• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Plugged In But............

JJ

• Forum Moderator

Every day I like to post or one or two topics and today at first I seemed just blank till the guy came out to repaur the DSL that has been wonky for the last few days. It is working but not working right. It won't play videos and is going in spurts. Maddening when combined with the site problems

Know what it was? When the line was accidentally unplugged the other day someone plugged it back into the phone rather than the DSL point on the filter.

When I thought about it, it reminded me of us in a way. We function, we manage to live but we just don't function our best because we have essentially been plugged in wrong. For me transitioning has finally plugged me into the right spot. I'm still the same person. I just work right now. It's a whole lot better.

Just like my DSL.

We're both up to full speed now. It feels good

Johnny

Guest Donna Jean

When I thought about it, it reminded me of us in a way. We function, we manage to live but we just don't function our best because we have essentially been plugged in wrong.

Johnny

lol......yep, that's why I'm going to Thailand...I hear that they are great at plugging things in correctly!

HUGGGGGS!

Dee Jay

Guest Elizabeth K

When I thought about it, it reminded me of us in a way. We function, we manage to live but we just don't function our best because we have essentially been plugged in wrong.

Johnny

lol......yep, that's why I'm going to Thailand...I hear that they are great at plugging things in correctly!

HUGGGGGS!

Dee Jay

Uhhh... Dee Jay? Weren't you an electrical-department type person in your former life? SHOCKING! Thailand - I think we both will get rewired correctly at last. Johnny was refering to 'high speed' and - well - and getting it right. We all seem to need to check every once in a while to ascern we don't have our wires crossed.

Don't get it. DSL - desired sex living? I thought it was all about gender? Whatever and however and whenever - grin.

EAJ