• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Almost 6 months on hrt

Guest stkristina13

Guest stkristina13

I started hrt almost 6 months ago and I am amazed with my progress. I felt like just yesterday I started hrt. I am so happy with how I've developed. I wasn't sure how much I've changed until I saw a picture of me 6 months ago, no hip no boobs, and looked like a totally different person. I looked no where near as happy as I do now. Since then I've grown not only physically but as a person as well and I couldn't ask for more. I'm a full a cup, much more curvy. I posted a photo in my gallery to show you my most recent photo.

Thank you for all the kind words of encouragement from all of you the last 6 months and I'm happy to have made so many friends on here and hope to make more and help some of them along the way with my experiences.

Xoxo

Guest MissSiul

WOW!You look great,I remember a old post of yours and you were already

stunning!I have to say that IMO,you look better without make up,but still beautiful

with it.

I'm envious in a good way,I wish I were on my 6th month,Congratulations!

Hugs

Guest EllaElls

Wow!! You do look amazing- I'm so jealous! :-)

How are you on HRT at the moment though?? I really want and need to start, but can't since I'm under 16 and need parents and GP's written consent....... :( - (haven't even came out to them yet!!- only a close friend....)

Like Holly said, imagine how even more amazing you will look after another 6 months!!

Speak soon,

A xx

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

• Ivy
    • SamC
    • missyjo
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Perplexed45
    Newest Member
    Perplexed45

1. Ezra__A
      Ezra__A
    2. j-peg
      j-peg
    3. JanetAlb
      JanetAlb
    4. Katexxx
      Katexxx
      (51 years old)
    5. Katievanessa
      Katievanessa
      (32 years old)
    • Ivy
      I am also sorry for your loss.
    • Ivy
      The age thing applies to both of them, and I say this as someone in my own mid 70's. As for being "businessmen," I don't consider the government to be a business.  That might be part of our problem now.  But this might not be the place to open that can of worms. I would like to be able to keep my personal freedom to live as myself, and the social security that I worked most of my life for.
    • KatieSC
      Although the right to care has been affirmed, I still find it disheartening that so many of the treatments that are available and beneficial to someone who is trans, is consequently barred by insurance companies who claim that anything beyond HRT and vaginoplasty, are cosmetic. I believe that any procedure that can help to make one passable as their desired gender, has the potential to be lifesaving. Is being able to just blend in as our desired gender so abhorrent to the insurance companies?    I also believe that the transgender communities are taken advantage of in many ways. Look at the number of healthcare providers who will provide care, but want up front payment, which in many cases, is way above what an insurance company will pay. It is very expensive paying out of pocket, yet many of us become so desperate to transition that we just pony up the money.     
    • April Marie
      Thank you so very much. The prayers are much appreciated.
    • Charlize
      Happy Pride!   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Ladypcnj
      The only thing good about Trump, he's a businessman, but as for leadership to be the president of the entire   United States.. ahh nope lol, there's no telling how many secrets he blabbed to foreign countries when he was in office, anyway he's too old to be in office. 
    • Mmindy
      @April Marie I’m so sorry for your family loss. Embrace your wife as she processes the grief.    You and your family are in my prayers.   Mindy🌈🏳️‍⚧️🐛🦋
    • April Marie
      I hope to be able to drop in on tonight's Zoom. If I can, you'll see me wearing this band-collar floral popover with jeans and these slip-on sneakers.      
    • Vidanjali
      Awesome statement. 
    • April Marie
      Happy Pride month!!!
    • April Marie
      We are so indebted to you @Petra Jane, for keeping this amazing site alive, active and available. It is a pleasure to donate in order to keep it here for us all, even those who are not in a position to assist. We are all here for each other.
    • Vidanjali
      Happy pride! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍🩷🩵🩶
    • Heather Shay
      This Led Zeppelin live album is much better than The Song Remains the Same live album  
    • April Marie
      Oh, my! It seems as if I have been gone for so long. And, interacting with you all has been such an important part of gaining an understanding of who I am this past year.    My wife’s mother passed away this week. She was in her late 90s but has been in relative good health. Until the past month. We brought in hospice last week when she began to sleep most of the day and began to become restless and uncomfortable. She passed in her sleep on Monday.   As you might imagine, it’s been a whirlwind of coordinating burial arrangements with family, the unreal home, the church and the venue for a lunch after mass.   We have a place here on our property where we place the ashes of family members so we will place her alongside her husband next Saturday.   Of course, our new puppy adds to the strain of time. She is a joy but also a typical Lab with lots of energy. She’s 11 weeks old and already 21 pounds.    I will I’ll find my way back here more as things settle down.   I miss you all!
    • Mmindy
      Happy Pride Month   
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.