• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Came Out :) / :( / :?

Guest Madison_Always

Guest Madison_Always

ok i came out to my parents 3 weeks ago as transsexual. i left a note for my mom to read while i was at school. 9 hrs and tons of tears later i was 100% sure i didnt need to be a girl. what a way to find that out, right? now bare in mind i am a christian and i know i felt Gods peace when i came to this conclusion, but i know that i feel like i need to be female. i guess i sorta have periods of time where im content being a guy, but being female never seems like a bad or wrong idea. now im not sure whether

Guest Chrissie
ok i came out to my parents 3 weeks ago as transsexual. i left a note for my mom to read while i was at school. 9 hrs and tons of tears later i was 100% sure i didnt need to be a girl. what a way to find that out, right? now bare in mind i am a christian and i know i felt Gods peace when i came to this conclusion, but i know that i feel like i need to be female. i guess i sorta have periods of time where im content being a guy, but being female never seems like a bad or wrong idea. now im not sure whether

It sounds as if you are in the process of accepting it yourself...

I respect that you are christian and you feel peace when you came to conclusion you did... So don't take this the wrong way. There are a lot of teachings in the bible that Bigots, idiots and other good christians use to justify and rationalize their hatred, persecution and violence against those that are different. :banghead:

Remember the bible has been rewritten more times than any other book... By Kings and Prophets and Holy Men that wanted to increase their influence. The Lessons it holds are true and its message of brotherhood and love are true as well. Its not your fault that some Bigots, politicians and other idiots take things out of context to persecute those they don't like, understand or don't want to understand... because they are different like Transexuals or Transgendered or whatever flavor you consider yourself. :blush:

I tell Christians of firm belief this...

God created you the way he did for a reason, we may not see the reason or understand it but it is there. You are not an abomination or crime against God, you are one of the More subtle creations He put on earth. Personally I think GLBT folk are Put on earth to teach patience, tolerance and acceptance.... to both ourselves and those around us.

Just look at some of the things that God created that really took a twisted sense of humor to do. The Platypus, those monkeys with large noses, Republicans :P ,Women with large breasts and back problems, Foods that cause us to rip farts at the worst possible times... and probably a lot of other things that I don't even know about.

Be Yourself... Try to be the best person you can be... Not so that you can get into heaven and live forever but so that you can just be better than those Bigots, Politicians and other small minded Jerks that try to tell you that what you are is wrong. There is nothing wrong with being yourself if you don't hurt or kill anyone. ... That was longest Rant I've had in a while. :huh: I wonder where that came from?

I agree with Chrissie. It sounds like theres a lot of self acceptance things going on. And thats a good thing :) For all the twists and turns, ups and downs, its a good thing. Regardless of which direction it lands you day to day or ultimately, you know that you have a living relationship with God as you understand him. And thats always good. Funny that some "zealous" religious folks always have a problem when you say "as you understand him"...thats actually what God hopes for from each of us, a "unique" understanding", because then you can be sure the relationship is genuine, not cookie cuttered and lip serviced.

I also agree with Chrissie when she said: " God created you the way he did for a reason, we may not see the reason or understand it but it is there." I do believe that. And I agree with her thoughts about what that reason might be. ....I have thought of it seeeeeeveral times in life.

Anyhow, without trying to make this a post better suited to the spirituality thread :P , this is a link to a bit written as "some things to think about/realize" type deal when reading (or mostly listening to other folks interpretation of ) the bible.

http://www.soulforce.org/article/homosexua...e-gay-christian

I'm one to actually examin contexts, translations, and rewrites and such and so got it from a friend.

[Just out of curiousity, did you ever notice how many former seminarians, ministers children, ministry candidates, and close family members of either "high ranking" or intricately involved in the church individuals you meet along this road? :) ]

Guest Madison_Always

psp = limited typing so i dint get to finish my post last night. well i doknow that no matter what God loves me. But i think my question is it normal to have these periods of being fine w/ being a guy? during those times its not like i dont want to be female its just its i dont need to be. thanks for replies oh and btw ive had one therapist appointment already and i have one next week. and my parents WILL love no matter what but ive spent the better part of these last 2 weeks convincing them and myself...

Guest Madison_Always

stupid psp but yea i spent these last couple week s feeling fine as a boy my ts feeling were there but not strong i guess idk s ry for rambling and the inadequecy of the psps memory and if this a dbl post thx n hugs

Chelsea