• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

It's been too long...

Guest Annabelle Anders

Guest Luna Selene

Hey everyone,

So I have been SUPER busy lately, (since I'm a student, most of my free-time (especially internet time) goes to researching) so I haven't been able to post on the forums. To be quite honest, I miss y'all... so I figured I'd start a new thread and ask:

"Long time no talk to, How's life?"

• Forum Moderator

Hey, miss you too!

Life has never been better at the core for me.

How about you?

Johnny

Guest Alder

XD I'm procrastinating HORRIBLY on finishing up a few midterm projects myself!

Life though is pretty fantastic when I look at the facts! I was approved to start HRT and have an appointment with a doctor to talk about it all at the end of the month, My classes at school are fun as all hell, I've adopted a bunny and finally have my bed to myself!

Guest Luna Selene

Hey y'all!

Thanks for responding, the forum had seemed pretty empty this past week. Glad to hear you all are doing well.

JJ- So glad you are enjoying life! Also the new picture looks great, more serious but still warm! :D

Micha- Why so stagnant? You should do some art work or such. Express yo'self.

Alder- Midterms suck, bunnies rule, HRT is a voyage, and sanctuary in a bed, priceless. I would have to say that's pretty rockin'.

Sorry for the bullet point style response, I just have to get back to doing my homework *wince* and should keep myself from rambling. I hope to catch up with you more soon!

_Luna