• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Skinheads Plotted Assassination, Racial Killing Spree

White Supremists planned Obama assassination And a killing spree at a black school.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27416974/

The good news is that the plot was discovered in time to prevent a catastrophe. The bad news is what about the plots they don't discover? The fact is hate and racisim is alive and well unfortunately. These two are not alone in the way they feel. I often hear how far we have progressed. Have we really though? Elections are tough enough. It is a sad state of affairs when a candidates skin color is an issue.

Laura

<_< that really is sad. i guess these things never really die..racism, bigotry and what not. the really sad thing is that it will probably always be like this, there will always be people who can't let go of the bigotry.

I was shocked when I read the news. I blame the parents as this is more than likely these kind of people learn their hateful ways. So sad that we still have not gotten over hate and prejudice against our fellow Americans, or all people for that matter. I'm at a loss for words................

Guest julia_d

It's terribly sad that in the 21's century these old hatreds still fester on. Obviously as a species we aren't taking the steps we need to eradicate them. Sadly these "white supremacists" don't make these kinds of plots and carry out violent acts for fun. In their warped way they are doing what they believe they must, whether by clan brainwashing or a deeper held belief that they are in some way threatened by people of a different colour or orientation. They are prepared to die for those beliefs if necessary. There is something deeper than just the apparent hate of somebody because of the colour of their skin, that's just an excuse probably generated in the media because they don't want to expos the real issues behind this hate.. Because there will be underlying reasons (real or perceived) there will be some kind of eventual solution for any politician with the guts to ask, look and listen to what those grievances really are. Obama may be the man to do it, or maybe not.

I'm not American so all I really know is from talking to my friends on the internet and watching the news. There is a situation brewing. A very bad situation.

Unfortunately if Obama wins this election there will be more and more of these kinds of plots, and more innocent people will die. He is what America needs, and at the same time right now the one thing it doesn't. I'm a little puzzled about what the Democrats were thinking with their choice of candidates to be honest. they seemed to be under the impression that they could put a tupperware box up for election and it would win.. Vote for them and either way you will be making history. Americans politically look to be a pretty conservative bunch who don't really like challenging the internal status quo or rocking the boat too much. I don't think they like being given a choice of writing history or writing history.. McCain win.. only because he is an ordinary candidate who will appeal to the Americans who don't like rocking that boat too much.

We have had some fine words, and some nasty accusations from both sides.. On balance Obama has been the more polite and respectful candidate. He has tried to keep the campaign on issues not personality.. but at the end of it all the only statesman I have seen on the news is GW (and he has been a revelation these last couple of months. I just thought he was a joke until now)

It's all very sad that the victims always have nothing to do with, and are no way to blame for the causes of the violence.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 179 Guests (See full list)

• Abigail Genevieve
    • kristinabee
    • Lydia_R
    • Ashley0616
    • SamC
    • christinakristy2021
    • vVinegar077
    • violet r
    • AllieJ
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Aleksandria
    Newest Member
    Aleksandria

1. Aelia
      Aelia
      (22 years old)
    2. Just-Jenny-finally
      Just-Jenny-finally
      (65 years old)
    3. KelcieK
      KelcieK
      (50 years old)
    4. Krimson Kya
      Krimson Kya
      (35 years old)
    5. Robin
      Robin
      (56 years old)
    • MaryEllen
      Photos posted in the general forums are visible to anyone or anything. Photos in the gallery are visible only to members. non members cannot see them.
    • Betty K
      You’re welcome, Vidanjali. Now I have to actually start writing!
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Society is preserved by passing on proper roles for people, which works for the 90+ percent that it works for.   We were all taught from an early age that breaking out of the classification was a shameful thing, even when, actually, it is not. 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I'm probably showing my age.  I haven't looked at a guest count in a long time.  Doing FB and staying off forums for a while.  Previous forum use had fewer bots if any and guests were actual people, mostly, unlike today.    Any AIs or bots struggling with GD are welcome.  I would love to read your introduction.
    • kristinabee
      I've seen this on a lot of forums tbh. That's how a lot of content ends up on internet archives. You've got loads of bots scanning the site at all times and archiving it. Forums are actually nice (in comparison to social media) in that the guest count gives you a pretty good idea of how actively the site's content is being archived. Basically just don't post anything you don't want archived.
    • MAN8791
      Kids are resiliant with therapy and strong support ;-)    They were all elementary age when their dad died and are teens now, and how they've grown and developed as young people, already, takes my breath away.   I'm working on communicating changes clearly and without shame, which is difficult basically all the time because of feeling guilty over doing gender "wrong" for so long. Working on that myself! <3 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Allow me to add that people should think twice about posting pictures of themselves, with the facial recognition software that is out there.  Those in stealth or who are not fully out may discover they are suddenly and unwillingly fully out in ways they wish had not happened.
    • Charlize
      Funny how when i read the topic name i thought you were asking about the study of plants and animals.  I'm a bit into that as a farmer at va time when a cell phone makes plant  for insect identification easier than it has ever been.    Now on to your topic.  I don't farm in the nude.  I have wondered at whether i would skinny dip as i did as a kid without thought of how my body might affect others.  The effects of hormones makes me different from the average person and perhaps i'm "neither fish nor fowl".  I would certainly depend on who my fellow passengers on that cruise would be.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Abigail Genevieve
      This is also a relatively small forum and it can take a long time, seemingly, for someone to get around to replying to a post. 
    • Charlize
      I am also pretty sure that several of them are folks who are "trans curious".  Sometimes folks who are trying to find their own identity, are attracted to trans folks or who are simply interested in the trans community.   There may also be some who wish to do us harm which is why ......... I've just learned to smile figuring "i'm on candid camera".   I'm sure many of our younger members never experienced that show so my age is showing.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Adrianna Danielle
      He deserves it,is a disgrace
    • MaryEllen
      Most of those "guests" are web bots from China, Indonesia, France etc. looking us over. They are mostly benign.  All they can see or gain access to are the general forums.  Members should be careful not to post anything that could readily identify themselves such as real names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. They do not have access to our gallery, blogs or private messenger. They seem to haunt all forums. Not just us. I should add that they can make us known across the internet. That's how prospective members find us. Google would be a good example.
    • Ashley0616
      I hope he gets what he deserves. 
    • Ashley0616
      Heck I didn't even know they could go up that high! I just have a four burner and one to keep stuff warm. What kind of pies did you make?
    • MaeBe
      I'm sure you'd rock it, girl!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.