• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Cant Be Around Much For A While...

Guest raydub

hey!

i can no longer reach Laura's pages from my job. theyre "cracking down" on the net surfing at work - for a few different reasons.. i dont like it.. but i guess it just kinda had to be done. /shrug.. cant do anything about it and complaining wont help so... *shrug*.. i should be working at work anyway.. lol..

so.. i posted pics in my gallery.. my 10 week T photos and 3 month T photos.. enjoy! make comments.. email me or something if you want/need to talk, k folks?

will miss you much. and ill be back more often as soon as we can afford internet at home. ;)

love all of you and already missing you...

Raymond III

• Root Admin

Hi Ray,

We'll miss you but you have to do what you have to do. Drop in whenever you have a chance. Take care.

MaryEllen :(

Oh mannn, Ray!

This post just made me incredibly sad, man. Any of our talking has been indirect at best, I know, but you're someone I really look up to around here, seriously.

Gahh, you're going to be missed. I hope you'll be able to drop back in soon, good luck with everything.

Ray,

I'm so sorry to hear that. I will miss reading your posts and comments. I hope that you can get internet at home soon, I tried to stay away for a few weeks while trying to stop transtioning to keep my marriage intact - that worked really well! Now that she has left, I came back to the forum and just talking to everyone here has meant so much to me. Please come back soon, you have been so supportive of everyone here - we need to have the opportunity to support you.

All of my best,

Sally

Guest silverpetals

we haven't spoken on here, but i'll miss you too - the forums won't be quite the same. hope we can see you again soon though, stay well and take care.

• 2 weeks later...

you guys are SO sweet...

I will definitely get on here when I can... and i HAVE to get internet soon anyway because of work.. so.. i should be able to be back at least regularly .. soon.

i miss you all... *sniff sniff*

Ray

Guest Donna Jean

OMG!! RAY!!!

RAY! We seriously missed you! Jeesh..don't leave us hangin' like that... Saw your name up and I ..snif..snif...misssed you.......dang it! Hey...here's some coco and a cookie ..now sit down a while..

Missed you...

Donna Jean

OMG!! RAY!!!

RAY! We seriously missed you! Jeesh..don't leave us hangin' like that... Saw your name up and I ..snif..snif...misssed you.......dang it! Hey...here's some coco and a cookie ..now sit down a while..

Missed you...

Donna Jean

now you know you are special when you get a cookie. :P