• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Phoenix

Guest Jynx C

Guest Jynx C

Amidst a pristine forest clearing,

A lifeless pond darkened by the overcast,

An ebon goo oozes down from the clouds

Frosting the tops of trees coldly.

From high up in the heavens

Falls an injured swan.

Raven black skies

Rain down obsidian,

Reverent with grief.

After the sacred clearing muddied,

Afflicted with melancholy,

Arose a single pristine swan feather

In the center of the now midnight pond.

Irrelevant shadows of travelers

Incite ripples of concealment

Devoid of fluid vigor,

Drowning the feather of hope, yet...

Dawning a blaze of rebirth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 143 Guests (See full list)

• EasyE
    • Karen Carey
    • MAN8791
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • RaineOnYourParade
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MAN8791
    Newest Member
    MAN8791

1. AlanaTG
      AlanaTG
    2. Alicia
      Alicia
      (35 years old)
    3. brianna051
      brianna051
      (39 years old)
    4. canofworms
      canofworms
    5. delmori
      delmori
    • Lorelei
      The worst possible scenario is 4 points on my license, which a defensive driving course will negate it. I had considered getting a lawyer, but it is probably not worth the expense. 
    • Ivy
      Yeah, I was puzzling on that too…
    • Maddee
      Good luck maam 😊 I’ve experienced that they’ll lower the points , if you show up in court and pay the ticket. 
    • Adrianna Danielle
      This was before I came out.One documentary worth watching on it is The Invisible War,mentioning the sex crimes in the military
    • April Marie
      A multi-colored skort with a white popover and white sneakers. I need some sun on those legs, tho'!!!   
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums Mealaini,   Like you I knew in my preteen years that I was meant to be a girl, but didn't have any way to bring it up in the early 1960s. It was the expanding news outlets on the telly that allowed me to understand that I may not be the only person who felt this way. Wow was my mind expanded once the internet became a reasonable research tool in the 1990s.   My grown daughter (42) is nonbinary and atheist with pagan leanings. So when I came out to her she was thrilled and wanted to dress me up and show me the world. Well I think she wanted to show me to the world. My son (45) is evangelical christian and very upset with his sister for many reasons. However he's a reluctant supporter of me as transgender. I'm out to my wife and we've been married for 48 years this June, so I'm in a very late in life transition.   The other thing that has me going down an internet rabbit hole is your location. It clearly states United Kingdom with a sub flag of Illinois. I've searched the web and can't seem to locate Illinois, UK. Am I missing something?    Best wishes,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Timi
      Thank you for sharing, @Mealaini, and welcome.    I appreciate your description of IFS and your book recommendation. I have a few close friends who are very enthusiastic about IFS and my therapist is incorporating some of those elements into my therapy.    -Timi
    • Ivy
      Leg hair.  Shaving it was a surprisingly big decision.  (Not as big as the beard tho)  After I did it a few times, it's never really grown back.  Haven't shaved them in a couple of years and you'd never know it.  A daughter living with me doesn't shave hers, and she is much furrier than I ever was.     I don't exactly hate my living as a guy in the past.  TBH, I was never quite there anyway.  But I just dropped it.  I live full time fem, and it would bother me a lot to go back to being a guy.  But I don't have to appease family or an employer.
    • Mmindy
      @Loreleiit always sucks getting a ticket for passing a slower vehicle. I'm guessing the police officer was some distance behind you until you performed your passing maneuver. My most costly ticket was from a similar situation, however we were heading out of town and the last straight stretch of road to pass the two slower vehicles ahead of me was still in a 35mph zone. I didn't see the officer behind me and as soon as I pulled out to pass he turned on his lights and siren. Since I was in the process of passing, I figured the next safe place to pull over was at the upcoming roadside park. He didn't accept that and wrote me up for passing two gaps, speed in excess of 15mph over, and failure to stop. He did not care to hear about any fellowship in public safety, and no professional curiosities would be honored.  I did go to court plead my case and the judge, and he did see my point of continuing to pass with the intentions of pulling over safely at the roadside park. He was very familiar with the location. This allowed him to drop the failure to stop charges, but I did have to pay the full 15mph over speeding ticket. So my lesson learned was to never pass when entering or leaving a small town or village.   Hugs, and good luck in court.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      Welcome Ladypcnj
    • Ivy
      Welcome Mealaini It's kinda like this for me and my ex as well.
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums,   I hope you find this site helpful as well as informative.   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Ivy, I'm still holding on to hope that we won't separate/divorce because I can only imagine how much you miss your wife.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon, and welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums.   As I'm sure you noticed while looking through the forums. You're not alone in your feelings.   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      Marriage complicates things.  We think we know someone… but then we don't. My ex supports me, but we're certainly not married.  She actually took me out for dinner a couple days ago. But if I said I didn't miss her it would be a lie.  That part is still hard. The hard truth is I had to get away from her, to have the freedom to find myself. Maybe it won't be that way for y'all.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.