• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Confused Whether Bi Or Not

Guest chibi_usa

Guest chibi_usa

Uhhh well... I know I like girls :)... BUT like I kinda see sum guys as cute....... >_> Does that make me bi? I mean like sum ppl say it is cuz u know.... Other ppl say its not, its like how u look at a puppy theyre cute ^^ u dont love it in that way! So like ya uhhh...lil help? O_o

Guest Frank67

Hi chibi,

when I was younger about age 16-19 I tried a lot of things (good and bad ones), also to have relationships with boys and I liked it. I have to say most

of the time I had the women part in the relationships (giggles), for this 3 years you could say I was bi and no one knows about my past.

My Dad asked me one day: Are you gay and I said no. I don't know why. I think I was not sure about my feelings but I never had a bad conscience about that,

for me it was just a way to figure out who I was and what partners I prefer. After that I met my best girlfriend and this feelings were gone for a long time, but

from time to time I would like to have a relationship with a man but I haven't one over the last 20 years. That's just in my fanasies now.

Am I bi I don't know and if that's not a problem for me.

Are you bi, I don't think so. Sometimes if I see a man I think to myself that he is cute or good looking, but there are no fantasies or cravings to have

a relationship or ... with him. It is just my look at this man.

There is nothing wrong to be bi, you can have more fun that's all *lol*. This is nothing to be ashamed of.

Guest Frank67

Sorry it is me again

I have some strange problems with my keyboard, therefore I couldn't write more the last time

When I was younger I have to fight with so many things. I had my ear pierced at the age 15, just to tease my parents. Ups, not that good idea,

they were very upset and angry and a lot of discussions followed, but i never put my earring out.

I think I'm the bad seed. I have tattoos and piercings and I'm the only one in my whole family (relatives included) with something like that.

I like to tease my mother (I love her) from time to time and I'm 41 now.

One day she tried to remove my first tattoo with paint thinner, because she thought it is a just pic. :lol:

You may ask why I wrote this here, it is only to show that the most younger ones have their own different problems.

What do feel or think when u see a cute guy, are there feelings or fantasies about having sex with him. You do not have to answer this!

I know that teens could have these feelings, but it does not have to happen.

The hormones in the puberty could drive you crazy and you are not sure what you want, but it is just a matter of time until you know it. I wouldn't think about it too much.

P.S

You are looking very cute on your pic.

The main way to tell if you are bi (in my mind at least - and it is very crowded and dark in here) is when you think that a guy is cute to picture yourself with him? You have already expressed that you know you like girls, so that is really all you need to know. If you just notice that a guy is cute, you're just being alive!

Love ya,

Sally