• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Almost a full month...YAY!

Guest kariann330

Guest kariann330

So if you had asked me a year ago if I thought I would be posting this I would have said that I honestly don't know, but here I am and ever so excited yet still a little nervous at the same time. I am noticing some progress but don't know how big they are, mostly the morning laser pointer has stopped existing and my nipples are constantly hard and a little more sensitive. I have also noticed that my eyes appear more open and I'm standing taller and not hunched over any more. I know this is just the beginning of the hormonal rollercoaster I strapped myself into and if anyone has any advice for when I reach the top of the hill and the real fun begins I'm more then open to them.

Thanks everyone.

Kari Ann.

Hi Kari,

I don't miss that laser pointer at all.

Good for you. I also found that I stopped hunching and started to stand taller as I became who I really am and stopped trying to hide it. Way to go.

Mia

Guest Deenah

yep for sure, 18 days in and no more of that lazer issue. And i will say that i have also noticed that my eyes are always open wide too,along with the sore nipples and a different smell my body is making. Can't wait to see what the next month will bring.... smiles!!

Guest kariann330

yep for sure, 18 days in and no more of that lazer issue. And i will say that i have also noticed that my eyes are always open wide too,along with the sore nipples and a different smell my body is making. Can't wait to see what the next month will bring.... smiles!!

Well nothing is sore yet, unless the shower head hits at the right spot and angle, other then that they are constantly hard even when wearing a bra, but i also have noticed a slight change in smell...bowling all night and I finally didn't stink...thank you because if you didnt mention it I never would have noticed it or thought about it.