• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Transgender Crime Close to Home

gennee

• Admin

That's horrible, Gennee. I hope they catch that guy before he hurts someone else. With that description, I would hope the police already have a good idea of his identity.

Stay safe, Gennee.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

I am proud of the two victims for having stayed and reported the incident even though the agreement to fight was carried out. They were honest about their involvment. They could have just taken off into the woodwork, but this was a good face for others to see.

So very sad how violent and intolerant some people can be. Be safe out there. No one knows from where a violent angry person can crawl out from under a rock. That is one fortunate legacy that I still carry around from my law enforcement days is an awareness and an ability to read people. Kathryn

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest AmyDeluca

thats absolutely terrible! this is exactly what scares me about going full cd in public. i dont understand why people feel the need to attack people like us. why would someone go out of their way to do such a thing. isnt it a waste of their time. i just dont understand. its so sad!

With the icreased visibility and transgender people stepping out and up, the attacks and vitriol against us is not surprising. I'm still going out and being Gennee. My wife is with me quite a bit now and I'm really happy about that. I'm wary, but not fearful.