• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Who Am I

Guest bronx

So check this out I'm from from the bronx, Ny and because of that it is what it is; I aways thaouthet I suppossed to be this guy, guy. But what really determins that you are this guy?

I'm guessin you mean seriously masculine, macho, straight-up guy kind of guy? Nothing determines that thats what kind of guy you need to be except yourself. If you like it/are it run with it. But if you aren't don't stress.

Dear Bronx,

I waited to reply to this to be sure that I read it correctly - Evan had the same take that I did (big surprise there!).

I was never what one would call macho no matter how hard I tried - at 6'4" and over 300 pounds, I looked like a defensive lineman with a baby face! I could never pull off macho even with my Bass voice.

Be who you are, that's why you transitioned in the first place! :D

Love ya,

Sally

Guest YaManShane

Your just fine how you are. Whether its macho or not. You dont really have to strive to be what you think that your suppose to be. Its no point in it. Just be you and thats fine.

Oh Bronx,

Don't worry, we all think too much at times. :wacko:

For the rest of the holidays - turn off your brain and have a Happy New Year! :D

Love ya, "just the way you are", thank you Billy Joel!

Be happy,

Sally

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 229 Guests (See full list)

• Renee Summers
    • Michelle_S
    • AmandaJoy
    • KathyLauren
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • MaybeRob
    • Lydia_R
    • Adrianna Danielle
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

The Lake
    Newest Member
    The Lake

1. Britton
      Britton
      (53 years old)
    2. chipped_teeth
      chipped_teeth
    3. james-m
      james-m
    4. jenny75
      jenny75
      (34 years old)
    5. KASS13
      KASS13
    • Willow
      What I don’t like about the dealer working on my car, yes the put the paper mats on the floor, but why don’t they remove them when they bring my car to me?  And why do they always mess with my radio settings and my electronic dashboard settings?  I get them the way I want them and they seem to want them at factory default.  Leave things like you find them!  Why is that so difficult?  And don’t tell me it’s because the updated the computer! Every time!.  And no I haven’t figured out everything yet on the new car.  I can’t even get my key programmed to move my seat when I get in and out.  It’s supposed to move the seat, the mirrors, the steering wheel and several other things.  My old Eddie Bauer was easy to program but then it only programmed seat location and pedal location.   ok now that we’ve had our rousing knock on cars and dealer mechanics.  What else shall we talk about?  Bras?  Seems like an appropriate subject for most of us.  I have several different types. Two are famous store push-up padded to are more common everyday lightly padded ant one is a no padding no strap slip and the last one is a front close longline no padding.  Now that one supports the theory that I am now a B cup on my own. I’d prefer a C but then I’m not so sure my blouses would still fit without pulling.  Ah the problem we have as women.  And sizes are never ever the same.  Oh I’m a size ??  But men I need a large shirt and 36-30 pants and they always fit.   we can’t buy anything off the rack with confidence it will fit and I hate having to take it home to try one and return what doesn’t fit.   we’ll time to do my hair and leave.   love ya   Willow
    • RaineOnYourParade
      AP test today, I didn't study 😅
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Well you were certainly passing then lol   I need to learn some of those "male" skills or I might be in trouble in the future...
    • Heather Shay
      Feeling starting to integrate true self.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Interest is an emotion that piques an individual's curiosity, motivating them to approach novel, complex, but not necessarily pleasant stimuli
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      What gives you the most asatisfaction in being who you truly are?
    • Heather Shay
      Welcome. As you explore your true self (selves) know you are loved and welcomed and will find others who will be here. Explore the site and join in on posts and ask questions.
    • The Lake
      Hello we are The lake. So called because This One has not determined a name for oneself but has in a way created an environment to try out multiple names as different people. Currently Some of us use she/her pronouns and one uses he/him. We hope to learn more about being transgender and the intricacies involved. Once again it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and we hope to be of further help in the future.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://tennesseelookout.com/2024/05/14/judge-refuses-to-dismiss-all-claims-by-transgender-child-against-state-williamson-county-schools/     Kind of a win some - lose some decision.  I suppose that's better than "lose all."    Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/18-states-sue-biden-administration-transgender-worker-protections-rcna152239     When the R's are in power they love having the EEOC promulgate rules favoring employers.  But when the D's are in power, they just hate it when the EEOC makes or enforces rules that favor employee rights; most especially trans employee rights.  Then it becomes "government overreach."  Funny how that works out.    Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Wholeheartedly agree.  Whether a compliment is backhand or forehand, I take it gladly.  They are offered rarely enough these days.    Carolyn Marie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.