• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Calgary PM Raises Bathroom Predator Issue to Derail Rights Bill

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

Sounds like he is a bit of a loose cannon who regularly shoots himself in the the backside. He could at least imagine some new damage TG people are capable of doing to society.

Guest Dracip

Oh of course he has to be from my city lol. In all seriousness Anders is a total joke to everyone and his argument will hold no sway whatsoever. I would like to point out that I could not find one negative comment in the comments section. God I love living in Canada.

Thanks Carolyn for the joke of the day. He could probably find supporters in the wild, wild west. Sad to say. My creep meter pegs when I enter the Men's room and guys like him are in there. Could we get a bill to outlaw that? Janitor, please fill up the brain sanitizer dispenser? I wouldn't hug that on a bet. Jody

I can't say I'm glad to see this kind of idiocy out of a Canadian politician. It mars the "move to Canada" backup plan for if the American scene gets still crazier than it already is.

Bogeymen are so old hat. I've never seen that kind of argument backed up with actual, verified incidents. Harassment of trans people, on the other hand, actually happens.

Life must be much simpler that far out of touch with reality.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 197 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • April Marie
    • MaybeRob
    • Ashley0616