• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Gay Man Trapped In A Womans Body

Guest Rob12

Hi, I'm new here and until I found this amazing site I always felt so alone. I am a FTM transexual and feel strongly that i'm a gay man trapped in the wrong body. Does anyone else feel this way?

Guest Donna Jean

Hi, Rob!

Welcome to the Playground!

It's so nice to have you here...I'd offer you some coco and cookies off the cart, but, I see that where you're at it's later in the day...so, how about a slice of pizza? And something cold to wash it down with? There.....

I think you will enjoy your time here...you'll find that people won't judge you and lots will try to help..

So, shoes off! Sit back in this comfy chair ....

Donna Jean

Well, Rob,

I just dropped by to say hi!

I see that Donna Jean has already brought out the food - as the day goes by over here 'across the pond', some of our wonderful FTMs will be on line to greet you and give you advice and share their stories with you.

But it seems that us Gals are the early risers! :D

Love ya,

Sally

Hey Rob!

Glad to have you here. There are tons of people here, and a quite a few gay or queer transguys. Heck, there are probably about as many queer guys as there are straight!

Guest Elizabeth K

:o I don't know what I am! All I know is I am transsexual and MTF. I am married to a wonderful woman and wanna stay that way if I can...

But I told her, and everyone else, too - if I get female ... parts... I'm sure gonna use them! If I stay with my wife, then will we be lesbians?

If I go with a man, will we be hetherosexual or gay? Or one of us one way, the second the other way?

I suppose that is why we don't see the phrase "gay' used here too often. It is confusing enough to be transexual - and I guess we all figure we can sort it out after we transition.

Just my opinion - grin :D

Guest My_Genesis
:o I don't know what I am! All I know is I am transsexual and MTF. I am married to a wonderful woman and wanna stay that way if I can...

But I told her, and everyone else, too - if I get female ... parts... I'm sure gonna use them! If I stay with my wife, then will we be lesbians?

If I go with a man, will we be hetherosexual or gay? Or one of us one way, the second the other way?

I suppose that is why we don't see the phrase "gay' used here too often. It is confusing enough to be transexual - and I guess we all figure we can sort it out after we transition.

Just my opinion - grin :D

LOL. chill out.

I use the term "gay" wherever it's needed. Although here I guess there are usually more interesting things to talk about. :P

I'm kinda black-and-white about it so I would say that makes you and your wife lesbians. Although if you ever are attracted to men I would say that makes you either hetero/bi. Don't think I really need to explain my reasoning behind that. lol

Although I agree that it would be a lot easier to figure out after transition because at least for me, it seems it would be a lot easier to be comfortable with your sexuality if you are in the right body. I mean, right now I just say I'm straight, but I wish there were a better way to verify that I have no attraction for guys, and that would involve doing things I would be uncomfortable doing right now, but with a male body would def. consider if I ever wanted verification. :rolleyes: lol

Guest Elizabeth K

I guess I have always been gay because I love women and have always been female in a male body. Kinda interesting when you think about it...

I have never been able to get a true gay man to be interested in me. I've tried casually to see where it would lead - ziltch. I now believe they can't see me as a desirable man because I think like a woman?

Huh? Is that true or not - donno - gay men just don't get me. And I know several lesbians - and am good casual friend with most - love their ways of thinking and acting - I am being too general, but - sometimes an aggresive female way about them, secure in their own skins (not all of course) and not wanting much to do with men at all (like me, sometimes 'cause I don't fit in) - now that I think about it we just click and if I can get them to let me talk a while as just a person, they usually accept me? Wow - thanks for the insight.

And I meant no offense - came out a bit harsh, sorry - we really don't see the term 'gay" very much at Laura's - donno - maybe so much other conversation on other issues.

Guest My_Genesis
And I meant no offense - came out a bit harsh, sorry - we really don't see the term 'gay" very much at Laura's - donno - maybe so much other conversation on other issues.

Yeah I was hoping what I said didn't sound offensive or anything either. But that's exactly what I meant, actually.

And what you said about not clicking with gay guys because you think like a woman reminds me of something. In college sometimes I feel like some of my guy friends probably view me as a guy without even realizing it. Like when they change while I'm in their dorm rooms as if there's nothing at all unusual about it (happened twice in the course of a week.) lol

Guest jantonio

Hi Rob welcome to the playground. Glad to have you with us. I am attracted to women and some gay men but now I am with a wonderful woman so I guess that makes me straight? Anyway, welcome. :)

Jose Antonio...