• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New And Greatful

Guest Cullen

Guest Cullen

Hi everyone.

I'm sure I'm probably older then a lot of you, but I'm finally at a time in my life where I'm actually able to go through with what I've dreamed about for years. I believe I found a therapist, just waiting for my first appointment, hoping for the okay to start "T". Everything that I've read here has given me some form of knowledge about all kinds of subjects and leaves me with a sense of family support. Thanks to everyone for sharing your life and experiences. I'm sure it will help make my journey a lot easier.

Cullen B)

Welcome Cullen. It doesn't matter what age you start your transgendering. Some of my best friends are starting in their 50's and 60's. So enjoy and learn from your therapy sessions and keep us posted with your experiences on your journey.....................Mia.

Guest Jackson

Welcome. Nothing wrong with being at the right place in life to be able to do this. Here I thought I was getting on in years, but the maturity has helped a lot.

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Cullen....

I just wanted to pop over and welcome you, too!

I'm sure that you'll like it here and so many are friendly and helpful...

Thanks for coming by....

XXOO

Donna Jean

Hey Cullen,

Glad to have you here, we may be headed in opposite directions, but the paths are amazingly similar!

I waited until very late in life to admit who I really am and now I will transition as one of our friends here in the playgrounds likes to call us into a mature madam! :D

You're getting a therapist so you are taking the right steps, good luck and enjoy the woderful world of the gender gifted! :D

Now for the girls intro forum we roll out a refreshment tray with hot coco and cookies - if you would like, I could get you the pizza and burger buffet - help yourself to all of the virtual food you can eat, you are among friends and it has no calories! :lol:

Just my way of telling you that this is a great place with a real family feel - you are surrounded by people who really care about you, understand you, support you and love you - what could possibly be better?

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Cullen

Thanks everyone for warm welcome, It makes things seem a lot brighter.

And Sally, I'll take you up on the pizza and burger buffet, I'll save the coco and cookies for later.

Aloha

You've got it Cullen,

I'll make sure that we have lots of different toppings to choose from! :D

I see that you are from Hawaii, but I am fresh out of Poi (on purpose) but I used to love taro chips - I just can't find them here that often.

I love Hawaii, used to get there at least twice a year - now it's been five! :(

Are the Humahumanukunukuapua'a still swimming by? (A line form "I miss my Little Grass Shack")

Aloha,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

Cullen - bet you're not as old as me! :o

Hey - WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME :D:D:D

Look around... sit a spell, y'all come back ya hear? (Jed Clampett)

Seriously chat us - write us - post us - annoy us... ha (maybe not that last part)

Good to have a mature man - too many of us mature madames 'round here! [did I just say that? slipped out - awwwww apologies to you ole biddies - sorry!]

I think Liz is feeling better today - wow after that hacker...

Guest lorddillon
???

Yeah - I was wondering about the hacker comment as well... ???

Welcome Cullen - don't worry about age - even though many of the guys here are young, some of us are middle aged and older - have a look around and you will see...

Guest Donna Jean
Yeah - I was wondering about the hacker comment as well... ???

Welcome Cullen - don't worry about age - even though many of the guys here are young, some of us are middle aged and older - have a look around and you will see...

Yes, Hon..............

Our wonderful site was hacked yesterday...down for about 3-4 hours...

All better now...OK?

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest Evan_J
I'm sure I'm probably older then a lot of you

Really? :D Well by Royal proclaimation of me,(lol) I hearby set the median age for ftms at 40, so no matter where you are you're good.

<--has had fun bein 40

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)

• Astrid
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Pip
    • Mmindy
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

defox
    Newest Member
    defox

1. Alin RP
      Alin RP
      (27 years old)
    2. CipherKai
      CipherKai
      (48 years old)
    3. Dawn2020
      Dawn2020
      (75 years old)
    4. Irwin
      Irwin
      (18 years old)
    5. luke_b
      luke_b
      (21 years old)
    • Vidanjali
      @Amy Powell your aesthetic reminds me of Anna Sui. Kinda art deco meets romantic meets Bohemian meets rock n roll.   Fashion images: https://www.google.com/search?q=anna+sui+fashion&client=ms-android-google&sca_esv=87940c84487c33f0&sca_upv=1&udm=2&biw=412&bih=790&sxsrf=ADLYWIIV5j67lhM8fvT9dj5QsjqC4t8JAw%3A1716744540336&ei=XHFTZs-SFKiQwbkPyvS6kAQ&oq=anna+sui+fash&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIg1hbm5hIHN1aSBmYXNoKgIIADIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIHEAAYgAQYGDIHEAAYgAQYGEjWKlDuCliMJHACeACQAQGYAaUBoAHhD6oBBDEyLje4AQHIAQD4AQGYAgigAqkGwgIEECMYJ5gDAIgGAZIHAzQuNKAHsVA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, @Amy Powell!  You've got an impressive bunch of skills and hobbies, and I'm impressed.  Please do have a look around the forums and post wherever you like.  You could even start a thread on one of your hobbies or interests if you like.  I imagine you keep yourself pretty busy with all of that.   We do have many gender fluid folks here that you'll find common cause with.  I look forward to hearing much more from you.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Last year I needed a new handbag.  My requirements include having many interior and exterior pockets, zippers, heavy duty hardware, and it needs to be cross-body.  Amazingly, I found exactly the right one at Macy's, and it was Guess at 50% off! I was astounded.    Carolyn Marie
    • RaineOnYourParade
      When one signs up to and posts onto an online space, it's usually to the agreement of a set of terms and conditions. Basically, you're already signing yourself off to these rules, so you can't get upset if you did legitimately break the space's rules and got your post deleted/hidden/etc. Whether people abuse their power in being admins in some spaces and stretch the rules to seem like something is disobeying them in some way when, in reality, they just disagree with the post... well, that's another story. Freedom of Speech is only to say that the government can't restrict what you say, not ye average citizen, so online platforms completely have the right to remove or censor posts in that regard. The morality of that is pretty often under question, but it technically doesn't interfere with Freedom of Speech since online spaces are run by the public and not the government. Moderation of posts is essentially the same as if you put a whiteboard outside your house and said people could write messages on, you saw a message you found offensive that someone wrote, and then you erased it.
    • Sally Stone
      Personally, I think the moderators here strike the perfect balance, and I'd like to thank you all for your efforts.  
    • Sally Stone
      Don't forget TJ Maxx for purses.  I have purchased several from there.  They offer a great variety with good prices.  You can even find high-end bags at affordable prices.   @Ladypcnj purses are one of my weaknesses as well.
    • Mmindy
      You look wonderful.   🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • April Marie
      When I get stuck in androgynous mode for an extended period I have to admit that I salve the dysphoria at times through retail therapy.    And, I've been busy. I search for bargains a lot of eBay, put items on my watchlist, wait for an offer and then typically make a lower counter-offer. Most of the items I buy are new. The strategy has gotten me some amazing deals on brand name clothes.   I will also admi to being a Talbot's Girl and all these are Talbot's items. Their clothes just seem ti fit me well. New in my closet are:  
    • VickySGV
      We have even had them here from time to time I am afraid.   The rights of Free Speech actually carry a weighty responsibility to take the consequences of making that speech and it is that responsibility where the persons making the FREE hateful statements break down.  They insist that the Right shields them from the consequences, but it makes them all the more liable for them in reality.   
    • April Marie
      I hope you have a wonderful day and lunch!!
    • Jani
      When and if a post is removed here, there is always a PM to the poster to explain the action and offer them an opportunity to amend the post to align with T&C's (if possible).     Certainly!  There are always those who will flaunt the rules.  
    • Birdie
      Good morning!! Nice day preparing hamburgers and chips for lunch today for a visiting house guest.   
    • April Marie
      Actually, Memorial Day is the day where we remember and honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.   Veteran's Day, November 11th, is the day where we honor all who served.   Here is something I found that distinguishes among Memorial, Veteran's and Armed Forces day.  
    • Ladypcnj
      I think Norstrom and Marshalls would be the top leading stores for both fashion and their collections of purses.
    • April Marie
      Welcome to TGP, Amy! You'll find many like-minded people here as well as tons of information. Don't worry about trying to describe yourself. Relax, ask questions, and join in where you feel comfortable.    I started out like you, crossdressing in private, even hiding it from my wife, before coming to the realization that it was much more. I'm still only out to my wife, therapist and priest.....and, of course, everyone here. We all understand how difficult it can be to find oneself amid the emotions and challenges.    We are each unique yet share many commonalities.    We're glad you found us!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.