• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sore Nipples

Guest Amanda Whyte

Guest DianeATL

A TG friend of mine related a funny story regarding this. She was with some others at a bar watching a show or something and her boobs were so itching she was unconsciously massaging one while kind of in a daze. Her friends called her out with a "Having fun there are you?" She wasn't even aware that she was kneading them.

Guest KerryUK

2 1/2 months HRT now and mine have decided to form a sort of hard lump beneath the nipple - that is more tender. I actually love it and I found out what it's like to get a quick elbow in my left boob - ouch (the little old lady didn't see me there and she was quite apologetic).

K x.

• Forum Moderator

I know that feeling your friend had Diane. I have found myself doing "self exams" at somewhat inappropriate times. I once told a friend that i would rather stay home and feel the girls grow than go to a meeting i go to almost every week. I'm sure time will teach me the correct manners I even learned to keep my hands out of my pants as a little boy.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Bellexia

A TG friend of mine related a funny story regarding this. She was with some others at a bar watching a show or something and her boobs were so itching she was unconsciously massaging one while kind of in a daze. Her friends called her out with a "Having fun there are you?" She wasn't even aware that she was kneading them.

LOL yep, my mom caught me yesterday doing that, guuuuuuh they just itch so bad. She ended up scolding me over it and said "Saleena that isn't very lady like to do in public" I wasn't even aware I was itching myself :o

Guest LoveBeingMe

I've been on HRT 8 wks and have had a little tenderness and soreness lately. I'm moving

and today I bumped the right side pretty hard twice while moving a heavy

piece of furniture. I am now being reminded of it, pretty darn sore.

I also notice a bit less muscle strength than my last move 5 months ago.

I'm going to go take a nap. I am beat!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KerryUK

Almost 3 months now and my nipples are much more tender with the lump underneath ('buds'). Yes, they hurt when you bang them. I've noticed that my boobs seem to be developing a slightly more feminine shape too.

I spent all day yesterday redecorating my bathroom and today I ache all over - body strength may be declining.

K x.

Guest Sabrinaxx

Almost nine weeks now, still the same amount of soreness. Had the a breast on breast collision with a friend of mine when we were trying to hug the other week. :poster_oops:
Haven't felt them hurt as much as then. Got the buds going on for a while too, they decided to appear just after the soreness kicked in. At the moment my breasts are feeling warm and I'm noticing a tiny bit of tissue.