• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

So... Any other bisexual trans people?

Guest OutOfTheNight

Guest Sheri-xo

I'm physically attracted to both men and women, yet it's more intense with men. However I rarely develop a crush on guys. I tend to objectify the male body rather than seeing men as a potential love interest. I seem to have no problem falling in love with a woman. I'm not sure what label fits me best.

Guest SaraRider

I feel my sexuality is a bit of a special case. I'm sure there are others who feel like me but I am bisexual. I am super attracted to women I love everything about them looks personality but as for men I am not attracted to them what so ever I just get with them because they make me feel so much more feminine. A long time ago I fought the idea that I was bisexual but after a while I realized there is nothing wrong with getting with someone because they make you feel sexy pretty wanted and feminine but I would never spend the rest of my life with a man just because after sex I just want to cuddle up with a woman. I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful partner in my life. She is so wonderful at helping me and supporting me so I don't have to get with men anymore. lol even though I have to admit I do crave some of the acts every once and a while but again having a bisexual partner makes it easy and comfortable to satisfy each other in every way.

I must correct myself. I am Pansexual now that I know what that is.

Guest Sarah Faith

I'm not really attracted to any specific sex really, I'm attracted to individuals. I normally have just identified my self as bi-sexual but thanks to this thread I had to look up Pansexual and after reading up on it it would seem that it fits me far better. I'm more attracted to strong personality traits, high intelligence, and confidence, those are highly attractive for me. Though I have to admit I do have a soft spot for the manly man type!