• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Toronto Psychiatrist Opposes TG Rights Bill

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

I post this primarily so that folks are aware of what the opposition is saying. But then what do I know; according to Doctor Berger, I am psychotic, unhappy, or both.

BTW, note the choice of photos used to illustrate the story. :angry: Yup, I dress like that allll the time.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/psychiatry-expert-scientifically-there-is-no-such-thing-as-transgender

Carolyn Marie

Guest texmc26

Wow....just wow.....

How infuriating! According to this guy sex is determined by ones ability to reproduce. He must have been absent the day they went over reproductive disorders in his program in school.

I guess this caught me a just the right time because it is making me much more angry than it should!

Guest apostate79

That whole website is obviously biased, there is a statement just above the comments section declaring how they give priority to "pro-life, pro-family" commentators. Just another right-wing propaganda site masquerading as a "news source", whining about how the "mainstream media" is biased against them. Not really worth my time, except as entertainment...

Edited by jodie88
edited rule 8 violation, please don't bash religious groups
Guest apostate79

Alarm bells always go off whenever anyone claims to be "pro-life" or "pro-family". It's no different from people declaring themselves "pro-white". Such terms are poorly disguised code words for bigotry.

Guest amanda_s

hi i tried to read the story yesterday could not but was able this morning. he is a peice of work. did find other information on him he is just like zucker

amanda