• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Therapist Near Ft Bliss, Tx

Guest Mika N.

Hello to everyone,

I'm new here. I was hoping someone here could recommend a good Therapist near the Ft Bliss area, preferably with experience with Gender Identity therapy. Oh maybe also an endochrinologist. Thank you all very much.

Mika

I'm sorry, I can't remember where Fort Bliss is, I remeber Fort Hood (I worked there once).

Let me know the nearest city and I'll try to help you.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Mika...

Fort Bliss...My goodness somebody has a sense of humor! :lol:

I'm ex Air Force ...I just wanted to welcome you to the Playground, give you a steaming hot cup of coco and some of these cookies over here!

I can't answer your question, but, hang around...someone will be by to jump in...

Thanks for coming by..I hope you enjoy it here..lots of wonderful people and lots to talk about. You can just be yourself here!

My, it's nice to have you here!!

XXOO

Donna Jean

Don't make fun of the name, Donna Jean!

They are famous for a marvelous helth care item - Bliss,TX! :D

It's a horrible pun, but I can't let Liz have all of them!

And I just remembered, it's near El Paso!, probably your best bet for any transgender support will be in El Paso, I don't know that much about the city itself, because actually Chicago is closer!

But I know some friends from college who did their Medical Internships in the Teaching Hospital there - part of UTEP?

That would be where I would start looking.

Good luck and let us know how things are going.

Sorry I forgot to offer you any hot coco, but I was racking my febile old brain trying to remember which town Fort Bliss was near. Anyway Donna Jean took care of my faux paux.

Love ya,

Sally

Good Luck, Mika,

At least you are near a large city, with a University - that is usually a good sign that you will find someone there.

Love ya,

Sally