• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How you ever stopped and thought "Why did he make me this way?"

Guest RainbowGoth98

Guest Sarah Faith

You know, there was a time where I did.. Then as I studied religion and philosophy I came to see it as though he made me this way because he knew I had it within me to overcome. It's simply a challenge that God has placed in my life, I am as god made me and I'm at peace with that and with god.

• Admin

About 21 centuries, a couple of good Jewish men were walking along with a rabbi, and saw a man born blind. The men asked the rabbi, "Who sinned, this man or his parents that he was born blind??" The rabbi looked at them and told them "No on sinned, he was born this way that God's glory could be made known." Born trans or born blind, same answer to the question. Both of us just see life in a different way from other people.

• Admin

We are who we are. For me at least, the why of it doesn't matter. I find solace in the words of the "Deteriorata," which is probably why I am such a strange person to begin with. :rolleyes:

We can drive ourselves to distraction wondering why. It is far more productive to make the best of what we are given, and who we are. I was born short, and so I never tried out for the NBA. Why was I not born tall? IDK, but things seemed to have worked out pretty well just the same. :)

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest sarajayne

We are all different and I have now on reflection no regrets at being born the way I was (although I would not have said that a few years ago). It has made come to terms with who I am and appreciate the joys of being a woman. I think many genetic girls just take their gender for granted and don't really appreciate being feminine.

Guest Nicole9

iv ponder for ages on the why me point, honestly it gets you nowhere. Look to the future and don't dwell on the past that's my motto anyway.

Hugs

Nicole