• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A question to any/all moderator's

Guest Kattja

Guest Kattja

Hello to the moderator(s) who reads this,

I have a question regarding PMs. I don't want to accidentally brake any rules, God knows that I need the Playground and in no way want to risk the privilege of being here. I have grown more here in the last 7 months then I have in the last four years. I have one person in my life who fully knows and understands me so my ability to be here, in a safe place, is so huge to me that doing something wrong and not being able to be here is terrifying.

My question is about PMs, do I need to have the persons permission to send them a PM or can I just do it? 2nd how exactly do they work here? is it like a PM with yahoo where it just pops up? I have not sent one PM here so I don't know. There is someone who I would like to talk to more about a view we both have in common but is not really something that is worth a post here in the play ground. It involves the trans community but the post would just end up being an open conversation between two girl that most would not find any interest in.

If you (the moderator(s) who reads this) have any questions please feel free to PM me. And with that said please feel free to NOT approve this post and just PM me with your thoughts and/or questions, this is really meant to be for moderators.....again me not knowing enough about the rules on PMs and me not wanting to brake any rules this is the best way to ask a mod, in privet a question. For now anyways hehe.

Kattja Katt >^..^<

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi hon,

My original post did not appear. Yes you can PM anyone on the forums. This is different than Laura's chat where you need permission to PM someone.

Love.

Brenda

A PM does not pop up.

A pending PM shows up as an alert (in red) at the top of the page indicating attention when a page refresh or load is performed. It does not interrupt.

Otherwise, as Brenda said.