• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A House Rep. Believes Obamacare Would Make Him a Female

JenniferB

Georgia Rep. Paul Broun thinks Obamacare will turn him into a female. He actually thought he was going to be forced to have a sex-change operation.

"I don't want to pay for a sex-change operation," Broun told town hall attendees, presumably referring to a proposal, scrapped by the Obama administration late last month, that would have allowed gender confirmation surgeries to be covered under Medicare and Medicaid. "I'm not interested. I like being a boy."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...perations.html

BTW Rep. Broun is on the science committee, but doesn't believe in science.

Jenny

Maybe somebody ought to volunteer for the idiot because some of us want a sex change and the good congressman can stay a boy. He looks better that way as a little boy. Kathryn

Guest Melissa~

Is he Akins replacement on the house committee on science? I wish I was joking, but that's been one of the tactics of leadership is stuff committees they don't like with antagonists.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 185 Guests (See full list)

• RaineOnYourParade
    • VickySGV
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Susie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Vockica
    • Jet McCartney
    • Ashley0616