• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Just How I Feel

Guest Day / Ducky

Guest Day / Ducky

This is how i feel about the chat room here about ppl who do not know what / who they are. They alwas say what does your heart say? what if you do not know what your heart says or know or youe mind is fighting what it says and you get confused. any who i get the feeling that most user here do not like ppl who do not know who they are and tend to like MTF more then CD or FTM even ppl who are Androgyny. Its due to the fact that 2/3 of users here are MTF. When ever i say i do not know who i am or thinking about who i am they alwas say go with what your heart says what if its not that easy and you just do not know and hurting and conused inside it just gets very anoning and other then the mods ppl seem to very offish to ppl who do not know who they are inside and trying to find who they are and copeing with all the these new feelings they are haveing i have noted that this is more in the chat room then forums.

• Root Admin

Hello Day/Ducky,

If you have a lot of confusion about what you are, perhaps a few sessions with a gender therapist would be beneficial. Just a suggestion.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Day / Ducky
Hello Day/Ducky,

If you have a lot of confusion about what you are, perhaps a few sessions with a gender therapist would be beneficial. Just a suggestion.

MaryEllen :)

i been talking to a therapist for about 3 weeks now thou sh is not a gender therapist thou she knows a bit about gender iusses and is letting me just talk it out when i feel like it i been talking to her every nite since few sat. ago. I cant relly say it has made it worst but idk if has made it better.

Hi Day/ducky,

I'm sure you have heard the saying "Whatever turns you on" I believe when others have told you to go with your heart, they are asking you what make you feel 'comfortable' and being a boy/girl [whatever your birth sex or gender identity] is not making you feel comfortable...so why not experiment, find some local support groups gay,lesbian or transgender go along to a couple of meetings and see if anything turns your 'true' self on, that is finding something in common with any of the people in the groups. I'm sure you will come a cross others in a similar position as your self !

Good luck

Metta Jendar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michelle/nuckles

ducky I sure know what you mean about that.

I was on the chat room and annouce that I wasnt sure what Iwas.

I myself donot really know (But the chat room mods still answwer some of my questions)

and i asked if there was a chat room for us.and there wasnt .Well the mod ask laura and she approved of the room and the forum space.

Yes there is a lopsidedness on the chat rooms ,but we are the minority here unless others speak out what they feel what they are or aren,t.

Like this whole realm of transgenderism is to the gay movement. The gay movement doesnt claim us unless they need us for one of thier issues. which I be lieve it is true to my mind. If not i bet there is others that will correct me.

Myself seams to "flop' be tween genders myself there are days i feel femme and days i feel mascline.There are times i flop during the day ,when i start doing things that could be considerd femme in my job.

be cause im a movie set dresser.

It seems the femme comes out of me when i correctly do my job.

Michelle is my other side and she is real for she has feelings that Nuckles does not have or wants to have.