• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Vision

Guest Nelly

Hi,

in a dofferent thread I got the diea to take a actual photo of myself and draw some lines to see how I would look if HRT take effect on the body.

So here is the result.

What I have done is to take a loooooong search in the internet to find a nice female body I like to compare. I want to have a view from front or back and a side view. It take me some hours to find a good picture with a body I like.

Than I take photos of me in the same position like on the other photos. That was the easy job.

Jan I start to make only the outlines of both bodies. I hope it is okay for this forum because it looks very nude.

The girl on the picture has a different sice than me. So I scale her to my size put both outlines on one place. This is the result.

gallery_2490_305_27698.jpg

To see the details in the differences of both bodies I also place them side by side.

gallery_2490_305_34481.jpg

The blue line is my body as it is shaped in the moment. The red line is the female body to compare. It is a real person. What you can see, on the back view the butt of the girl is much higher than on the side view. This is based on the settings of the camera in the moment the picture was taken. On the side view she and me have the same butt height :rolleyes:

Next step is to move the lines of my body to add or remove some fat. I also take care that I only remove in an area without bones. The hips can only made bigger not smaller because bone can not be removed. I give the new shape green lines. I removed muscles from the arms and legs and I add fat on the upper legs and hips. I removed the spare tyre on the belly. What are you thinking about the result?

gallery_2490_305_82493.jpg

In the picture the old body shape is marked with a fine grey line.

If you take a look to the breast, you can compare that I do not add much breast because my chest is already big and I think having to big breats looks strange.

The high heels are only because I could not found a picture without high heels.

Greetings

Nelly

Guest Donna Jean

Woah, Nelly (did I really say that?)

That is really different..I've never seen anything done like that before! It's great, though.

That would work great as an overlay on transparent sheets...how cool...Thanks!

(I look like the red one...lol)

Donna Jean

Very nice work,

I think that you have some talent there.

I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

Love ya,

Sally

Very good work. See, this is what I mean, it is entirely doable. By taking the real photo of a real woman (even though she looks to have been in very good shape) you find that the differences are in locations changable enough that the end result is entirely "natural" in appearance. The green outline easily is many natal women's shape.

Hello Everybody,

you do not need a good software to do it. What you need is a software were you can draw lines as an object. That mean that the line is not drawn as pixels in the background. You must move them later on. You can also use only straight lines and no curves. Curves make it mor easy to change the shape because you have less points to move. With lines you must move more points. I think that a programm like powerpoint or so works also fine.

If you want to make it the easy way, take the picture to full screen. Than take a thin piece of paer put it on the screen and draw the outlines with a pen. It should be much faster (5 minutes instead of two hours). Than you can use a pen and a rubber to adjust the shape.

The biggest problem is to find a picture of a real person to compare. If yout body is not skinny, it make no sense to choose a skinny body to compare. You will find out that you have to remove parts that you can not remove. You get the best result if you find a body that already is very close to your body. E.g. the height or weight. I a different thread I try to calculate my body weight after HRT based on the amount of fat and muscles. I use the result of this calculation to find a woman with same BMI. To see it in the opposite way. I like the body if Kylie Minogue. But using this body would not work.

On the weekend I met a woman that has nearly the same body height and show size like me. She looks good and feminie but I want to look skinnier than her because the got some extra fat :rolleyes:

So everyone who wants to know how he or she would look in the target body should do this thing I have done and post the result here. Also if it is paperwork. Than we can see that vision is not so far away.

@RainBird:

I wanna look like the red one! (wishes really really hard...)

I saw your picture with the barramundi. On that picture you have really nice legs (the legs I want to have). You are not far away from the red shape. If you are using a corset as you notice, you can get it in a very short time. You also are a bit skinnier than the woman I used.

Greetings

Nelly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 249 Guests (See full list)

• Abigail Genevieve
    • SamC
    • MAN8791
    • Ivy
    • Thea
    • awkward-yet-sweet
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Selena729
    Newest Member
    Selena729

1. Angelo christoper
      Angelo christoper
      (38 years old)
    2. Joslynn
      Joslynn
      (61 years old)
    3. Kaltia_Atlas
      Kaltia_Atlas
    4. Rika_Lil
      Rika_Lil
      (40 years old)
    5. Summerluv
      Summerluv
      (19 years old)
    • Ivy
      People who are out publicly, and openly transgender, maybe on HRT, having changed names and gender, have a lot to lose if anti-trans politicians take power.  They have openly called for our eradication, and promise to do everything they can to accomplish this.  (again, 2025) For someone in this position the election is about our survival.  It's foolish to delude ourselves into thinking "Oh, they don't really mean that.  It's all for show," or, "There's other more important things to concern ourselves with." Maybe for some people the other things take priority.  But if you have skin in the game, things look different.  
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      If that happens, a lot of things I don't want to see might also be codified into law.  And some things that shouldn't be law might not get repealed.  To me, progress in one area isn't worth the price we'd have to pay in several other areas.     For me, voting on LGBTQ issues always ends up as an "out of the frying pan, but into the fire" sort of event.  
    • Ivy
      Trying out a new wig. Got my reading glasses on. I've also got dark roots now - first time in years.
    • Vidanjali
      Thea, your post made me think of a comic named Chloe Petts whom I saw recently on Hannah Gadsby's Gender Agenda comedy special on Netflix. She is a cisgender masculine lesbian. She is brilliant and so funny. I was intrigued by her identification - specifically masculine, not butch. And it seems to me there is a difference. 
    • Vidanjali
      Today I had a dr appt. When I checked in, I was asked my surname, which I gave. Apparently there were two patients with appointments at that time with that same surname. The receptionist asked, "Are you (my legal name which is feminine) or Paul?" I got such a kick out of it not being assumed I had the feminine name. 
    • Vidanjali
      That must have felt affirming, albeit perhaps weirdly so. However, I'd construe that more broadly (no pun intended) as sexism rather than misogyny where the latter would imply contempt. Also, incidentally, I've heard chivalry referred to as "benevolent sexism". 
    • MaeBe
      My boss is in a panic. His business is a couple straws away from breaking a camel in half. He's just handling the stress very poorly.   My dad, though. He's handling things pretty well, as long as I continue to don't get massively offended by being called: son, boy, etc. His eldest is leaving the State and looks so different than he's been used to over the years. I haven't told him I'm on HRT, but to be fair the changes haven't been massive. I've always had boobs, more so after COVID weight gain and made more obvious with its loss, but now I'm not hiding them--and obviously wearing a bra. The estrogen has done some work, but nothing major (sadly). I think the biggest HRT changes have been my skin and a mild amount of fat redistribution.   Today I'm wearing my cheater, I almost have cleavage! :D I need to get another t-shirt bra to keep a good rotation. I only have two, one push-up, and the rest are unlined (great for Summer, but not great for my Summer wardrobe ).
    • Justine76
      Thank you so much April! 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Glad to hear it. Abby
    • JenniferB
      I eat a ketogenic diet and have had no problems. I don't know about your case but I suspect it is the estrogen. Research the types of ways to take estrogen. Pay close attention to the bloodwork results. If they are not satisfactory, bring it up with your doctor. I take injectables, which are fully covered by insurance. It may not be the route for you, but something to consider. I emphasize to do your research and good luck. You can solve this. Be persistent.    Jennifer
    • April Marie
      I'm in a magenta blouse under a baby blue buttoned cardigan - still a little cool here in the northeast today - with dark blue jeans. Oh, and my favorite flame colored copper feather earrings.
    • April Marie
      What a wonderful photo! You look gorgeous!!!
    • Justine76
      White crop top and capri jeans ;) Finaly tricked the face id on my phone, "that's not you" lol.
    • JenniferB
      This is my opinion, so take it for that. Fatigue is based more on what you eat. Eat a more healthy diet, and stay away from ultra-processed foods and that should help. Think of eating the way we did a couple hundred years ago before the industrial revolution. It's just a thought.   Jennifer
    • April Marie
      Welcome back, Jennifer! As a relative newbie to the forum and to transition, I look forward to getting to know you and share in your experiences.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.