• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi epic people. New picture and warm hugs.

Guest Danielle2525

Guest Danielle2525

I hadn't posted in so long, I thought that I would drop in, and say hello.

This place was really important in my early days, and I will always value the connection that I found here.

I've been in full out transition for 18 months, on hrt for 14 months, and it's been a year since I had my name, and gender marker legally changed.

Every moment, every step, every challenge has been worth it, my view, and experience of the world, and my place in it has radically altered.

I will be working with an award winning trans* health organization here in northern California, as a Covered California Certified Educator, and volunteer organizer.

I will also be working epic people here in Chico to lay the foundations of a new trans*, and sexuality clinic and resource center.

I have a new granddaughter who is about three and a half weeks old.

There's a new profile pic, and some new pictures in the gallery.

It really can get better, and it will, in it's own time.

Love, hugs, and peace

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Welcome back! And, I always love to hear success stories - thanks for the encouragement for everyone here!

I just spent the last two weeks in a place called the Intergalactic Headquarters of a company coincidentally named "Epic". Your use of the word makes me wonder. I hope your epic experiences are as rich as the ones I just had!

Congratulations on being a grandmother!

Love, Megan

Guest sophia.gentry58

Hi Danielle;

It is so encouraging to hear when someone is doing really well with their transition journey. May you continue to progress and achieve all that you desire. (((hugs))) :)

Sophia

Guest Carla_Davis

Hi Danielle,

I didn't know you previously, but welcome back.

Congratulations on your new granddaughter.

I am so happy that your Transition is going so well.

I would also like to thank you for your service to the Transgender Community.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures.

I wish you continued success in your "Journey" and all the happiness that I have experienced.

My own Coming-Out and Transition were/are the most Wonderful & Beautiful experiences in my life.

I agree, Things do get better.

Hugs,

Carla

• Forum Moderator

Welcome back dear. Thank you for posting such an upbeat message. Glad you are doing so well and able to reach out to help others. that is sometimes just what we need.

Hugs,

Charlie

• Admin

Hi, Danielle! You look great in your pics. I congratulate you on all that you've accomplished and your willingness to help others along on their journeys. You have a big heart. I hope your future is filled with love, satisfaction and joy.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie