• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Are You?

Guest Elizabeth K

Guest TBForLife

"I'm your loverman... or Marilyn Manson's love child...

Just kidding no. Really.

I'm a Gender ***** Queer LHP Priest and Drag Queen Star who thinks hes a boy most of the time, kids just call me Daddy.

That translates to:

I'm alive, living my life the way I want to with no fear or limitation.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

Guest Kelly Ann

OMGosh...first Mia and now Mr. Jackson...LOL...things are starting to jell...'Action Jackson'?!?!???!...and you seemed like the literary type...you guys and your 60 things<argh?>LOL... B) now I don't know WHERE I'm lookin'...**C*ap**Drew...homeboy...find something outside that makes you tick quicker and I mean OUTSIDE the confines ;) ...be glad your not Alan Ladd...they dug trenches all over to make him as tall as his leading lady. Anyway there's a leading lady for you, at you preferred height, out there. Now GIT Hunting son...You've conquered your biggest pratfall...now go for 2 dude, rub your hands together and find yourself someone. Kelly Ann is rooting in your corner...with water and a towel :D

Guest Sarah Marie
I would be the very definition of the Renaissance Man if I were not a MTF Transsexual, wanting to learn everything, do everything and help everyone while remaining an incurable romantic with deep religious convictions and a thousand other different facets - a jewel of great worth, take the time to know me.

Sally -- Isn't it about time to extend the Renaissance Man ideal to women?

Guest Naomi Stardust

one sentence... ok...

I am...

unknowable to myself

i am a woman strangled beneath a world of unwanted expectations

a poet a poet not often understood

not often caring to be understood

an artist who sucks at pool

but enjoys it anyway

i am

a wiccan voodoo Buddhist transgendered pool playing breath of stale liquor air in a mine shaft black belt surrealist rice pudding addict with a clinically depressed smart @#!%** above average IQ (extremely above average ego) with way too much time on my hands who was raised by house cats and eats too much junk food doesn't watch TV (any more) nocturnal shy creative told i'm funny hopeless romantic and the canary is dead.

one sentence... ok...

I am...

unknowable to myself

i am a woman strangled beneath a world of unwanted expectations

a poet a poet not often understood

not often caring to be understood

an artist who sucks at pool

but enjoys it anyway

i am

a wiccan voodoo Buddhist transgendered pool playing breath of stale liquor air in a mine shaft black belt surrealist rice pudding addict with a clinically depressed smart @#!%** above average IQ (extremely above average ego) with way too much time on my hands who was raised by house cats and eats too much junk food doesn't watch TV (any more) nocturnal shy creative told i'm funny hopeless romantic and the canary is dead.

Naomi,

That is a pretty amazing sentence and description.

The canary comment is not lost on me, never been a miner but I know the history.

Remember to send a PM anytime.

Love ya,

Sally

Sally -- Isn't it about time to extend the Renaissance Man ideal to women?

I think we are going to have to, there are so many of us.

Love ya,

Sally

• 3 years later...
Guest Julie_Mason

"I am the all-singing, all-dancing crap of this world.... I am the toxic waste by-product of God's creation." ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 23

I figured Id use one that Ive used before when answering that question (by someone asking it in a derrogatory way) just to throw them off kilter. I obviously dont feel that way, but its just such a good quote to not have posted it here. (Great book too :thumbsup: )

I'll start this off. As to the human being part - never assume, I could be a thousand monkeys with a thousand keyboards and having finished writing Hamlet find ourselves with a lot of free time!

I agree to never assume the humanity in others. (BTW I LOOOVE Shakespeare, so HANDS OFF, MONKEYS! lol)

They say I seem a bit selcouth, quite soricine in satire, but I suggest a surrogate, a supposition of the soul which seems to desire solitude, seeking a silvicolous lifestyle…but see here, I am sanguiferous, and if you seek a simpler specification, I am sanguine and serene, a sophisticated scoundrel, yet subject to the swallet of spirit, keep in the sacrarium of solace, yet never to survey the significant sensations sought in society; therefore, by serendipity I see what sign I seek, a scrow scribable to screed, a scrimure seeking skiamachy, all secure in sabaton: surely I speak of my own satisfaction; a sortie strife to scialytic, keeping as stimulus, not with surquedry, for stiver holds not sooth, but slander and subterfuge, and so I say surely this concoction of semantics swings askew of its seminal scheme, so simply said, you may call me S.

I love the alliteration! I also love the vivacious use of esoteric words and phrases. It seems we are kindred spirits, S!

I am succinct.

Probably my favorite response. I love double entendres. Thank you Mia, for putting a smile on my face today (I really needed it) :D