• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New to forums but not Laura's-Playground

Guest Sarah_Post

Guest Sarah_Post

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie when it comes to being on a forum so please be patient. I'm not to new to Laura's I've been coming here since I finally realized/accepted who I really was about five months ago. I've known that I was different since puberty but I could never quite put my finger on it. Probably because for the first 30 years of my life I had a chronic illness that kept me from really being aware of what was going on with my body and mind. But I got a second chance at life at 30 and it's been a year of rediscovering who I am. It has been an exciting and fearful time in my life now that I have to gather up all my courage and come out to my family. My mom saw me in full eye make-up and foundation the other day when I came home, I tried to avoid her but I couldn't, when I went upstairs and washed it off, I could hear her crying and opening and closing drawers. I don't know if was about me or not but I assume so. I'm still living as a male, just slowly, slowly, catching the monkey as some one on here said. I've gotten a full body wax, most my make-up, breast forms with a bra, ladies underwear (wear full-time), some clothes, and a couple of pairs of shoes. I just don't have a place to wear them. I got a wig too but haven't been able to get it on right. Well I could use all the help and support I can get so if you have any suggestions please feel free to reply. Thanks everyone

Guest sally-jane

hi and welcome im new here myself and they have been very kind im sim to but im taking a differant path ans as they all ways say fun is in the jouney and im loving the jouney aswel

sal

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to this side of the playground dear. Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom of any page if you haven't done so. Please don't feel rushed on your path. It takes us time to come to grips with ourselves and what we want to do. You would find that a good GT would help to find your self and also how to involve the others in your life. For me the reactions of others or the fear of those reactions caused me a great deal of pain. It sounds you are finding the same. We are here to share with and you are not alone in your journey.

Hugs,

Charlie

Hi, and welcome to the Forums! Not sure if you have been on Chat or not, but it is available too. Families are usually the last to accept, and some of your relatives may never accept. You have to decide what is right for you.

We really encourage the step of contacting a Gender Therapist. In most all cases it really is worthwhile as they can help guide you on your path. Anyway, hope you will continue to post in the Forums as you can.

Huggs,

Opal

Guest Rebecca A

hi Muzik,

That's great that you feel like you have a 2nd lease on life so to speak, 30 is a great age, getting closer to being 30 myself. So, live everyday to the fullest, because we never know what tomorrow will hold. As far as the journey goes, coming out, talking to others, everything takes time and gets easier to handle as time goes on.

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Luva,
<<< hug >>>
Welcome to Laura's Playground.
Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.
The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.
Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.
One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)
We all look forward to seeing you.
:wub: vanna

Guest Carla_Davis

Welcome to the Forums.

This PDF has some very good information about Coming-Out.

Coming Out as a Transgender Person: A Workbook

http://www.mccchurch.org/download/transgenderministries/transformativecp/Resource%20-%20Coming%20Out%20Trans%20Workbook.pdf

Laura's is very large and has lots of information. Take your time and explore and enjoy.

If you have any questions, ASK.

The Staff and Members at Laura's are very friendly and helpful.

Gender Therapists and TG Support Groups are always helpful when starting our Wonderful Journey.

You can find them here: http://www.lauras-playground.com/tg_resources_laura.htm

I wish you Success and Happiness on your Journey.

Hugs,

Carla

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 109 Guests (See full list)

• BobbiSkunk
    • Arushi
    • Betty K
    • Thea
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Arushi
    Newest Member
    Arushi

1. avery78
      avery78
    2. blinkyrtx
      blinkyrtx
      (25 years old)
    3. Heather Shay
      Heather Shay
      (72 years old)
    4. hormonedifficientin2ways
      hormonedifficientin2ways
    5. IMTH
      IMTH
    • Arushi
      I am opening up for the first time to someone other than myself. A bit about me; I am an Asian Indian male, 45 , married and dad, working professional from Portland. I have very mixed body features. I don’t have much hair on me and I wax so have a smooth body all over, light wheatish skin color, nicely done eyebrows and definitely size B manboobs, 6’2” tall and slightly curvy body, so I look like a tall woman when I am all dressed up. Growing Up; At a very young age , I got very intrigued with Wigs and Bra’s. I used to try on Bra’s starting age 14 and stuffed them up with socks. I used to roam wearing panties , and gown , usually taken off my dryers from my neighbors laundry. I remember this one weekend , I was all by myself and tried makeup for the first time and did my best , let’s just say it wasn’t bad for my first time. That was my best weekend being in woman clothing’s all day long around the house.  As I moved out of the house for college , I started freely and frequently cross dress, I bought my own silicone breasts , bra’s , panties  and dresses. I used to go to thrift stores and Ross, pick up the best in the lot, 44DD size and go into changing room and try them on with my Silicone boobs. I used to look for slightly worn panties , to make me feel I have been wearing them for ages. I got some cheap makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, foundation and the whole Shabang and 4-5 beautiful wigs. I had a closet full of items . Every Sunday, I would spend 3 hours dressing up , and sneaking out in public in my best woman attire, I used to get compliments all the time, many guys even approached me , I was flattered but never felt aroused for guys. Only when woman would stare , I would get a bulge .  Today: I still have a collection of cross dressing items and really good stuff from Sephora. I still cross dress and roam around in the streets of SF during my work travels (when I am off work) , you may run into me on one of my work trips. My wife and kids go on trips to visit my in laws for a month in summer, that’s when I am always dressed like a woman all around, with nail polish done too. I so feel in my element dressed as a woman. Sexual preference: I am into Woman, dominating woman that would control me, dress me up and take me on a girls night out. Make out with me in ladies room . Am I wrong in doing so? Should suppress my desires to cross dress? 
    • Betty K
      Here’s the Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/tranzmission/id1676048463?i=1000657096844
    • Betty K
      Yesterday I appeared on Brisbane community radio station 4ZZZ discussing the Cass Review, the recent NHS-sponsored review of gender-affirming care for kids in the UK. This is a seismic event for trans kids and their families worldwide, or as I said yesterday, “a world-class piece of anti-trans propaganda”. I have researched this solidly for the past month and will have waaaay more to say on the topic, but for now I hope you’ll listen to this quick overview. The episode is available to stream as a podcast via Spotify and Apple Podcasts.   Trigger warnings: transphobic healthcare, sexualisation of children (touched on briefly, but it is upsetting).   My heart goes out to trans kids and their families in the UK and anywhere else these policies are being enacted.   https://open.spotify.com/episode/3LAHs3VZB8zuGWGt41rzaL?si=BRUHUvz3QmWr5cyCEYyB0Q&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A3Jay63nMJ67bBMI9M59tKe
    • AllieJ
      No, though I am generally happy with my life. Transitioning later in life has left me in a position where I don't pass, and it sometimes confuses people, which makes me sad. I am able to live quite normally due to a supportive community, but I neither chose nor wanted to be trans, so I do hold a level of conflict with it. Early in my transition, my psychologist told me I needed to come to terms with my new role (but she had no advice how to do this) or I wouldn't find peace, and I doubt I ever will. I have learned to live with this, and I am trying to make the most of my time, but true peace and happiness has eluded me.   Hugs,   Allie
    • Amy Powell
      I love the shadow work on this one
    • Amy Powell
      Stunning! That's awesome!
    • Amy Powell
      My wife and I love to cook together, so we have started to create a recipe book to collect all the great flavors we've cooked over the years. These are amongst my favorites.  
    • Thea
      This is some art I made out of a minneapolis protest photo
    • Amy Powell
      Thank You
    • Willow
      lol Now logarithmic is a word I haven’t heard since I was in High School in the mid 60s. @Mirrabooka.  We used to use logarithms to be able to do higher level math.  Of course this was before calculators,  we also used slide rules.  The first personal calculators that were capable of more than more than simple math cost hundreds of dollars.  And only came out in the mid 70s.   Today you carry a very capable computer in your pocket or even on your wrist.      
    • Thea
      These are all wicked cool!
    • Amy Powell
      Some of my drawings.
    • Vidanjali
      Welcome to this community, @BLACKSPARKLES. Despite the loss you've experienced, it sounds like you've also made a lot of progress. Do you desire community in real life? If so, there are measures you can take and investigation you can do. Breaking out of a solitary existence can be very intimidating and nerve-wracking, but extremely rewarding beyond imagination. You did not share details of your health challenges, but presuming you have much life yet to live, just consider that it's never ever too late to start living in a different way. That is, if it's your desire. Please forgive me for any presumption. Much love.
    • Amy Powell
      On a side note.  Since i've had some issues with the undies I decided to keep a bra on to be atleast expressive until I can resolve the problem.  I've learned I love wearing a bra and will def incorporate this into my attire (I present as male).  Thanks all again for the wonderful suggestions!!!
    • Amy Powell
      Thank you all for the suggestions. These are all avenues I can explore. I appreciate greatly!!!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.