• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey There!

Guest R.J.

Guest Donna Jean
Hey there i'm R.J and im new here. I am a 38 year old FTM in transition for 2 years now.

Thanks for having me :)

Having you???

OMG,,we LOVE you!

RJ...thank you for coming here! This is the place to be for understanding, love, fun and just all around good stuff!

RJ..let me offer you some hot coco...it's late at night so that is good...AND a plate of cookies..Sally's VERY BEST!

I'm so glad that you have decided to join us...

All of the others will be along shortly, so relax and enjoy yourself!

Here's a big 'ole {{{HUGG}}}

Donna Jean

Guest Kelly Ann

Hi RJ...erm...ah, welcome to Laurs'a. The very finest place to meet individual's of a like mind...nor dependent upon orientation or someone else' beliefs. Go girl, the world awaits your entrance, Kelly Ann...errrr...wadeaminnit, <cough> nevermindicon4.gif

Guest Zabrak

Welcome to Laura's Playground, RJ. It's always neat to meet a FTM whos been doing transition for so long. I've only been on HRT for three months myself.

Guest mia 1

Two years. That is a nice chunk of time.

Let us know all the changes in your life, attitude and how you have been passing.

What do you do and what kind of car do you drive......Nosy old Mia. B)

Guest ~Brenda~
Hey there i'm R.J and im new here. I am a 38 year old FTM in transition for 2 years now.

Thanks for having me :)

R.J. welcome!!

You have come to the right place! Come in and be warm amongst friends. We love hearing what you have to say, so don't be basheful, speak your mind and post, post, post (got that from lizzy!)

love

bernie

Hello, R.J.

Or should I just say good morning, you have been greeted by a small sample of out friendly 'liitle' group.

There will be a lot more as people begin to wake up, we have members from all over the world so join in and ask questions and since you have been transitioning for a couple of years you will probably be able to lend a hand to some of our young men earlier in their journies.

Have a wonderful day and welcome.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Come in and be warm amongst friends. (Bernie says that!)

And we are glad you are here - its a nice place to be...

Lizzy