• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I got to dress up! What do you think of my dress/makeup?

Guest silly-lily

• Admin

You are going to be fine with a couple of minor changes, first being a smile and second being more comfortable with your camera!! Those will happen over time and will improve things from potential to actual. More practice and time to be yourself will take care of little details.

• Admin

Lily, you have all the makings of a lovely young woman. What huge eyes you have, my dear! I agree with Vicky. Take some pics of you with a smile. That's one thing women do a lot of.

Pretty dress, too. :thumbsup:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

You pass extremely well. I would have thought you were a GG if I saw you walking down the street.

Makes me jealous, really. You are beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Even the short hair works well

And the eyes :)

Looking good. I'd like to see these with a smile, just to compare as I think they are good anyway!

My one thought is that, in my opinion, the dress may look a little too above your age but do not worry too much about that as tastes vary

Tracy

Guest Clair Dufour

I like your skill in styling your short hair into girl mode. Earrings would look great on you. Even if you can't get them pierced right now, they still make clip on ones. Your dress is a bit retro for the US but it works well on you. There are lots more clothes styles out there to experiment with. That's the fun of fashion. I have always found Colombian fashion an interesting mix of strong and erotic at the same time? Shakira and the Cumbia dancers express this well. They have the power "La potencia" to express the power of their gender. For those who wish to be female it is more complex. Si?

• Forum Moderator

Many good comments already but i would add that considering the short hair you do wonderfully. I especially like the last image with you looking up and away. So cute. A smile would make it perfect.

Hugs,

Charlize

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicoqt123

I like it! It looks great on you, I have yet to have a decent grasp on the whole idea as to how to dress up and how to apply makeup, hoping to learn soon, but yes! It looks great. ^.^

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JaneShannon

Very cute! A woman's beauty radiates from within, and you are doing well with that. I believe it is also the source of the smile comments. Your eye brows look wonderful!

thank you for sharing,

Jane Shannon