• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First appointment with therapist

First I almost lost myself which I find really funny somehow. He seem very knowledgable and I feel confortable so far with him. He asked me the basic questions and told me he would send me 4 questionnaires. So I guess that's it, really this is my first step in the official trail, in the next meeting he will give me the information for a support group here locally. The therapist and that support group will be a tremendous help for me. From here, no one knows where this will lead...

• Admin

That's excellent, hon. I'm glad you and he hit it off. A questionnaire is a common tool used by therapists. I wish you continued success and progress in finding the right path.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

That is great news, soliloque. :friends:

I am happy to hear that you are happy with your new therapist. :thumbsup:

Only time will tell where your path will take you.

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

• Forum Moderator

It sounds like your journey is picking up some steam. I remember feeling just great after my first session knowing there was so much more to look forward to experiencing. Enjoy the ride as you discover and live yourself!

Hugs,

Charlize