• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi Everyone

Guest renee24

Guest renee24

hi everybody my name is renee, atleast i wish it really was. im 24 and a mtf transexual. i want to become a girl but i cant seem to come out. im so scared. i really wish i could tell my mother i really want to be her daughter. i hate being a boy...

Guest Donna Jean
hi everybody my name is renee, atleast i wish it really was. im 24 and a mtf transexual. i want to become a girl but i cant seem to come out. im so scared. i really wish i could tell my mother i really want to be her daughter. i hate being a boy...

Hello, Renee....

Welcome to the Playground!

Why don't I offer you some hot coco and have you sit by me for a bit?...The fire is warm and it's safe here! Well, coming out is a hard thing...many of us have waited for 50 or more years, so maybe you can get around to it a little sooner! I know it's hard, Hon...But, I'll tell you what................Stick around here with us and we'll see if we can't get some help to build up your confidence...

Telling the folks can be very hard, but it's something that needs to be done sometime along this road....

Read other's stories on the site here and you'll learn how others came out and it can help you yo figure out how to do it....

Here..some cookies , too.....yum!

Its good to have you...hang on a bit and some of the other wonderful folks will be shortly to say "HI" to you........OK?

Good..................

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest renee24
Hello, Renee....

Why don't I offer you some hot coco and have you sit by me for a bit?...The fire is warm and it's safe here! Well, coming out is a hard thing...many of us have waited for 50 or more years, so maybe you can get around to it a little sooner! I know it's hard, Hon...But, I'll tell you what................Stick around here with us and we'll see if we can't get some help to build up your confidence...

Telling the folks can be very hard, but it's something that needs to be done sometime along this road....

Read other's stories on the site here and you'll learn how others came out and it can help you yo figure out how to do it....

Here..some cookies , too.....yum!

Its good to have you...hang on a bit and some of the other wonderful folks will be shortly to say "HI" to you........OK?

Good..................

XXOO

Donna Jean

Hi Renee,

I want to welcome you too, I'm one of those Donna Jean talked about, being allot older, 56 actually, told my stepfather and best friend a few weeks ago and both are accepting, so sit back enjoy the cookies and coco and read, there are many ways to come out, you just have to find the right time and how and what you are going to say.

Paula.

Guest Zabrak

Hello, Renee.

Looks like you're having trouble quoting posts. In order to quote you need to write your text outside of the quote tages that will appear around posts when you quote them.

Quote tages:

[quote][/quote]

Looks like this:

[quote]Hello, Renee. 

Looks like you're having trouble quoting posts. In order to quote you need to write your text outside of the quote tages that will appear around posts when you quote them.[/quote]
Your text here.

Guest Ashlee

Hello Renee,

I'm sure you will find a great group of supporters here that will help you overcome your fears. Just "talking" by posting will give you great amounts of confidence.

Many others have been in your shoes, and have moved on to fullfill their lives as they feel they should have been from the beginning.

Look around and read the stories, and ask lots of questions, we are here to help you!

{{HUGS}}

Ashlee

Guest Elizabeth K

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Renee - and you ARE Renee here sweetheart, forever and ever, unless you want us to use another name. But Renee is BEAUTIFUL!

We are all scared, especially at first. We can help you if you will let us. So please feel welcome and look around. You may see somethinng you want to comment on, you may have other questions. post -post -post. We will take care of you. This is a very non-judgemental place. The people here are wonderful to have as friends - many if not most are about your age.

So feel at home - we are so glad you are here!

Lizzy

Guest renee24
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Renee - and you ARE Renee here sweetheart, forever and ever, unless you want us to use another name. But Renee is BEAUTIFUL!

We are all scared, especially at first. We can help you if you will let us. So please feel welcome and look around. You may see somethinng you want to comment on, you may have other questions. post -post -post. We will take care of you. This is a very non-judgemental place. The people here are wonderful to have as friends - many if not most are about your age.

So feel at home - we are so glad you are here!

Lizzy

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome. I feel like im finally able to express who i am without fear. I look forward to getting alittle confidence because i would like to start my transition. ihope i replied correctly this time. bye

Guest ~Brenda~

Dear Renee,

You are now among people who understand you! You are not alone. We have all had the aingst of realizing who we really are and then trying to tell someone that we care about who we are. I can only offer you this... continue to be who you are, and let "coming out" evolve naturally. Coming out does not have to be a planned nor a conscious decision. When you are ready, it will just happen.

Welcome, welcome, welcome,

We are with you,

bernie

Hello Renee,

Such a pretty name for a beautiful young lady.

Sorry that I didn't get to greet you any earlier, but this is one of my busier nights, Jazz band rehearsal, I play trumpet for fun.

You have meet a number of really great prople already, I certainly hope that you enjoy your time here in the forums.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Naomi Stardust

isn't it wonderful to be able to just be who you are without having to worry what other people think!

hey, Renee

welcome to Laura's

you are among friends

Guest renee24
isn't it wonderful to be able to just be who you are without having to worry what other people think!

hey, Renee

welcome to Laura's

you are among friends

Thank you very much. Yes for once in my life i dont feel ashamed of who i am and it feels really nice to be able tell some one that i do feel that i am really a woman inside. If only i had enough courage to be able to put on a cute outfit and some makeup and go out and enjoy the world as a woman. im so sad... But atleast i found this wonderful group, thank you everyone for the warm welcome you gave me. Love, Renee

Guest Naomi Stardust
Thank you very much. Yes for once in my life i dont feel ashamed of who i am and it feels really nice to be able tell some one that i do feel that i am really a woman inside. If only i had enough courage to be able to put on a cute outfit and some makeup and go out and enjoy the world as a woman. im so sad... But atleast i found this wonderful group, thank you everyone for the warm welcome you gave me. Love, Renee

yeah, courage is hard to find, but the first step in finding it is having people who understand and support you to talk with

((hugs))

Naomi

Guest renee24
yeah, courage is hard to find, but the first step in finding it is having people who understand and support you to talk with

((hugs))

Naomi

Thank you Naomi XD. I would really like to talk to someone, but seeing as how im so scared in the closet. Im really just sitting here repeating i am a woman, i am a woman hoping once i fully and completely understand that things will get easier somehow. i just want to be the girl im suppose to be, i just want to cry.... Love, Renee

Thank you Naomi XD. I would really like to talk to someone, but seeing as how im so scared in the closet. Im really just sitting here repeating i am a woman, i am a woman hoping once i fully and completely understand that things will get easier somehow. i just want to be the girl im suppose to be, i just want to cry.... Love, Renee

If you would like to talk to me, you have enough posts to use the PM system.

I'll be glad to listen and I'll help any way I can.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Naomi Stardust

Renee sweety,

it's good to cry, you will feel much better afterwards

so stay in the closet where no one can hear you and cry as much as you need to

then come here and talk to one of us, Sally, Bernie, me, any of the moderators, or anyone else

everyone here will try to help you the best we can

i know i spend a lot of time when i am depressed telling myself 'you are a woman you have always been a woman and you will be a woman'

it does give me a little boost of confidence

i don't know that things actually get any easier

but the more we accept who we truly are, the stronger we become and the better we are at dealing with life's difficulties

you are the girl you are supposed to be, and some day you will see her smiling back at you in your mirror

we are here for you

love

Naomi

• 2 weeks later...