• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New here

Guest SophiaInside

Guest SophiaInside

Heyy everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about me.

Im 22 years old and for most of my life I've had something inside me that attracts me to feminine things. I don't know if I would like to transition in the future but as I get older the thought stays in my head and I can't get it out. I try to repress it, and most people who know me wouldn't expect a thing. I appear very masculine, played baseball in college, still very involved in sports, but still has something in the back of my head that screams I may be female on the inside. Years of collecting clothes and dressing for long periods and then purging then doing it all over again. After I purge I feel good like Im moving on and starting to live the typical male life but as time goes on it comes back. I can't go into clothing stores without peaking at the women section and hope my friends and family don't see. I don't know if I'm transexual, I want answers and I really hope to hear from some of you and learn of your experiences to figure myself out. Im deathly afraid of people finding out but at the same time I think soon I will have to tell them as I plan to live my life as a female. I just don't know.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to meeting you all :)

I hope this site helps me answer some questions and most of all acts a support system that I currently don't have

Sophia

Guest ashleynikole

Welcome to Laura's Sophia.

You can find a lot of answers here at Laura's and a lot of information, but you will never get more than working along side an experienced gender therapist. Please consider that if you have not already as they can help you with so much. Also when you get a chance, be sure to look over the Terms and Conditions (link in the lower right of each page) so we can keep the site safe and fun for everyone involved.

God bless

Ashley

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Laura's dear. We are all different but i found the others here helped me find my way. Somewhere along the line the fear and shame dropped away and i learned to fly. I was helped to leave the nest here.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Wanda Michelle

Sophia ~ I have been a lifetime crossdresser. I'm almost 60 now. I was very active in sports throughout college, got married and had kids and continued coaching youth and high school sports. I've done the purge thing many times but the feelings never go away. I only wish I had all the nice clothes, make-up and wigs I've thrown out over the years! I was ready purge all over again a few months ago then I came across Laura's. I always felt like I was alone with my secret but the wonderful people here helped me realize that I wasn't alone. I finally felt so much better about myself and expressing my femininity. I have only revealed my womanly side here but it was such a relief to have others that understand how I feel. I so love to dress up and be a woman. I'd like to be able to do it full time but I know it won't happen. People I know would be shocked if they knew. Laura's is a GREAT resource with many wonderful, understanding people. I hope you are able to find the same comfort I have found here.

Hugs, :)

Wanda

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Sophia. It's very nice to meet you. I hope you look around at the various forums, post questions, add your voice to threads or start your own, and learn all you can. We;ll be here for you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Faith gibson

Hi Sophia,

Be sure to gather lots of information and seek advice before making any decisions. There are quite a few here that can relate to your situation. Ask questions and see a therapist.

Faith

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Sophia,
<<< hug >>>
Welcome to Laura's Playground.
Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.
The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.
Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.
One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)
We all look forward to seeing you.
:wub: vanna