• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bootcut Jeans

Guest April63

Guest April63

I've been trying to find clothes that fit me and I finally found a pair of jeans that fit (okay they might be one size too small). The thing is they are bootcut jeans. I don't have any boots, but would it be okay to wear them without boots? I wanted to get straight jeans, but I couldn't find any in this brand.

April

• Admin

I wear bootcut jeans with tennis shoes. The fashion police haven't arrested me (yet). :P If it looks good, wear it!

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

I wear them that way, and at least that part of my bod looks cute. You probably want to have a one or two inch heel on whatever shoes you are wearing or the bottom of the leg will be in a place to step on it and turn it raggy. Boot cut simply means the lower leg is cut full so a boot top would be inside the leg of the jeans.

• Forum Moderator

They are about as close to the old bell bottoms i loved as a youger girl.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Boot cut jeans rock just about anything, sandals, tennis shoes, wedges, flats, heels, and yes boots, along with a cute top, that's a look tried and true...

Guest Gwendolyn Elizabeth

I wear boot cut jeans that are a bit too long with heels. This way they cover up part of the shoe and make my legs look longer.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Yes, you can wear bootcut jeans even though you don't have boots. It's just to describe how the leg of the jeans is cut. I prefer bootcut because they are more roomy in the leg and thighs and it covers up part of my shoe which makes my feet look smaller. :)