• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

prosthetic vaginas

Guest erika.channing

Guest erika.channing

as i was browsing different transsexual products available, i saw some prosthetic vagina's for sale. I was wondering if they are any good. if it's worth paying the high prices. i would like to have the complete look but i really would like some opinions before i buy. are they really worth it or would i be better off with quality gaffs?

• Admin

I bought one years ago, and sad to say there was no realism at all, and no advantage as far as the way you look. I put it on twice and took some selfies (timer photos) and have since destroyed the pictures. For me it totally kicked my GD in nasty ways.

Instead of worrying so much about how you look in the crotch area as far as hiding your genitals, concentrate on wearing clothing that draws the eye away from that part of your body. Full long skirts are sexy as all get out and feel great. Empire waistline dresses are soooo nice and figure flattering. Early in the game, I had eyes hitting me hard, but they were ALL on my boobage and not my dangleage. How many crotches did you check out the last time you went to the mall?

It was cool the first time I wore it...but it really does not live up to the expectations set in the descriptions. You'd be better off spending your money on almost anything else. It's dissapointing really.

Guest erika.channing

thank you for the replies. I think some well made gaffs are the way to go. i have a very small package anyway so gaffs should work just fine. ill just use the money i would have spent on a really good pair of breast forms. thank you all.

Guest MorganAlexandra

I've had a couple. The latex ones get uncomfortable after a couple hours (although it really depends on how everything is positioned and tied and things can slip unless you really know what you're doing) and the silicon ones are really only for decoration (i.e. not usuable as the vagina was intended). At best they have relieved my dysphoria temporarily, most of the time they only make it worse. They were definitely a help in figuring everything out but I'm not sure I would buy another one based on what I've experienced.

• Forum Moderator

From what i have seen they are sold more to cis men for "whatever reason" than to trans* women. Not for me thanks. While things don't look perfect when i leave the shower and i've used padding fore and aft i'm not going there.

Hugs,

Charlize