• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Enjoying the fall

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

One of the things i love about living in NJ is the seasons. Now i enjoy them even more than before because i get to slowly change my clothing.

Today was such a day. I had gotten some new thigh length, somewhat heavy knit stockings. Today was cool enough to try them out. They slipped a bit i thought so put on a pair of elastic rainbow colored garters for insurance. My jean skirt wasn't short but i noticed the flash of those garters getting in and out of the car at the bank and auto store. When i got home i had a visit from some good friends one of whom was from England. He is an older gentleman who has not seen me for over 3 years so there have been a few changes. A mutual english friend called me and asked for a picture with me on this gentleman's lap. I sat down on his knee and while sitting i let those garters shine. What fun being a touch naughty.

Love the fall and love being me.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

Wow, naughty is right! Go for it, girl, and enjoy the season. :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for the weather to cool enough to wear sweaters again. I may have to wait until late November around these parts, though. I do love the cold.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

It is fairly amazing that only a few years ago i couldn't even dream of being a girl playing the femme fetale on a gentleman's lap. Here i am at 66 and almost hot! I must admit being a little flirty and see in a man's discomfort but enjoyment as well is fun. I'd better watch out or an old girl could get her self in trouble. Maybe it's a good thing i didn't transition earlier.

Hugs and smiles,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

It sounds good Charlize - nothing like flirting to lift one's spirit!

It is just getting cooler here but not quite winter wear yet. I am looking forward to wearing my knitted dresses

Tracy x