• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

tucking

Guest alexaz

Hugs all

I really need some help here.

I am MTF pre everything except I have a therapist now.

My question to you is about tucking.

Its not so much a sexual thing as it is a nature thing. I am a woman in every way except for the junk down there.

and I want and feel the need to tuck so that I look more like a woman from the waist down.

My problem is that it hurts me to much after a while.

Im not huge but Im not small either and things pinch when I tuck.

I have tried gafs tape and just tight panties/girdles. all with the same result.....pain.

I know there must be a way to do it without the pain. ( it hurts when I sit not so much when I stand )

but I want a smooth profile down there.

So...please any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you...alexaz

Guest ~Cadence~

One thing comes to mind is the inguinal canal, the muscular openings that come up on either side of the shaft. When you tuck, are you sure you are getting the equipment in place up there, or are the bits hanging outside of the canal? I know (from experience) that this can cause some pain (the sitting outside part. The only real discomfort once you get everything placed is any pressure on the "mound", which is where your bits will sit when properly tucked. You will know they are in the right place when you can actually feel them up in the pubic mound (like you can feel hot and cold. If you are anything like me, you won't be able to touch where they are and feel bumps.)

It gets easier? yes. kind of. I'm still new to it too. I just figured out where everything goes :)

good luck on this road, sister!

• Forum Moderator

Good advice already, HRT really helps "reduce" the problem, there is hope....

Best

C -

Guest Eve Caillard

Ow, tucking. Good luck! I have a varicocele on my left one. If you have been spared the joy of a varicocele I can tell you that the red-hot discomfort when it flares up makes the entire concept of tucking 100% out of bounds for me. I am jealous of the girls who can tuck. I wish I could achieve the same smooth finish but sadly, my varicocele denies me the chance. I hope you find a solution and good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alexaz

Hi Vivianmichelle

Thanks for responding.

Hmmmm where ??

Usually the same places,either side of the scrotum where it comes to the inner thigh.

Over time (sitting) the shaft hurts like its being pinched.

Like I said Im not huge but not small either. about 5+" soft. ECCCCHHHH what an awful thing to have there.

​Yes I know and can easily tuck my jewels up inside me in the correct place.

I like to tuck tight. gives me a smoother look but even when I do it looser, It takes longer but it still hurts when Im setting.

I try different way of tucking.ie gaff I made from the top band of some control top hose and the cut off top of tube socks. Or taping (yes I shave everything)

​Standing isnt painful but I sit a lot.

Im on SSI so I cant afford a better gaff so thats not an option.

I dont want to stop tucking (at least till I get rid of my junk) but I really need to find a not so painful way to do it.

Thanks for any insight or suggestions you might have.

Alexa