• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey There.

Guest Emily H

Guest Emily H

I want to be mostly anonymous I guess. Don't really do this type of thing too much... Since about... 4 years ago, fith grade, I just one day for no apparent reason tried on one of mom's bras. Actually, it was because of a law and order episode about a man who was inside a woman and lives as a woman, who killed somebody (BTW i really have no idea what any of the terms are :P) So I thought hey maybe I should try that when I'm bored. It felt kinda weird, but I still did t, just wearing stuff in front of the mirror, just for no reason really, it felt kinda fun but also felt like it was wrong. I have learned more since then, and have a small collection of bras, panties and some other stuffs, nothing too exciting cept some lingerie, looted from goodwill boxes over time. Mostly fits me nicely I'd say, really don't have anything to compare it to.

I don't want to be a girl I LOVE being a guy, but every now and then its fun to just wear a bra and a pair of panties, or spend a day when I'm alone in the house dressed as a girl (with my limited resources of mom's old scraps :P), sometimes until parents get home, sometime for an hour or so. Sometimes I do it for sexual purposes, but nothing extreme, just the feeling of silky panties is... :P

Long story short, don't want to be a girl at all, 100 percent straight, just sometimes fun to dress up like a girl.

I like nature and technology, I want to be an engineer when i grow up. I dream of a world tolerating every person regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, etc, but realize just how far fetched that is. I love video games such as Halo (3 and 2 I've played and love, not 1 yet) SSBB, and many other games, some online, like Runescape, Maplestory, etc.

Really hope I'm in the right place...maybe I shouldn't be here, sorry if I am.

• Root Admin

Hello Some Guy,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. You're in the right place. Crossdressers are very welcome here. Check out the crossdressers forum to see what others do and perhaps add some thoughts yourself. :)

MaryEllen

Guest Elizabeth K

You are in the right palce - and you will find some pretty good friends here too. We are G-rated {Laura says GP-13} and are non - judgemental. You 'll find some diversity here to. Look around and see what you think. Post anywhere if you have an opinion. Heck, I post in CD and in FTM and all that stuff - and I am MTF (you can find out what that means, go to the home page and find terminology).

So WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Lizzy

Welcome Some Guy,

You have come to the right place, like MaryEllen said we have a forum just for cross dressers, you can visit any forum that you like, but you will get a lot of good tips from your fellow cross dressers.

We have a wide spectrum on the sliding gender scale for 100% (not really anybody there 85% is pretty solid) male to 100% (same condition) female and all of the stops in between.

Stop by the member's lounge and have some refreshments, being a cross dresser you might be on a diet to keep your girlish figure to fit in your cloths, but being a guy you're probably hungry. Well vurtual pizza has no calories (or anchovies unless you want them) and neithe rdo virtual soft drinks.

Enjoy your time here, ask, tell, laugh , enjoy yourself life is too short to worry.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Emily H

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the helpful advice. :)

I really have never in my life had a girlish figure :P My bones just don't comply, and honestly, always been a bit overweight since I was a young kid, now I am a little overweight but I got muscle and stuff like that. And i like physical activity, but in my heart I'm a nerd.

Where was I... oh yeah, I really don't take anything into my life about crossdressing outside of being alone, putting on some feminine stuff to enjoy the feeling. Like, I'd never shave my legs or lose muscle mass or anything, or grow out my hair, to be more feminine. Sometimes I have used some body lotions. Though, some men do that anyway :)

So, thanks again, I'll definitely be here now and again to say some stuff, my inputs, etc. Have a nice day all. :)

"Hey dad, do you think I should shave off my body ahir next year so I'm more aero-dynamic?"

"No son...I don't..."

"What do men have that women don't?"

"...beards?"

Guest Ashlee

Hello Some Guy,

So glad that you decided to join us.

You sound much like I was when I was your age and younger.

And now, I am in my mid-40's and still have no desire to have surgery or to live 24/7 as a girl. And thats OK! :)

I love the days that I can dress up and feel like a girl. Its very relaxing and stress relieving.

Look around the forums. There is lots of great information here.

And lots of great people too!

{{HUGS}}

Ashlee