• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

At Last!!

Sally

Hey Everybody,

I have spent so long anguishing over all of the little problems that addded up to no HRT and I have talked to so many that I decided to just post this here!

I have an appointment to have the bloodwork done on April 20th and it is within my meeger budget!

My therapist told me about a fairly close by GBLT center that does inexpensive testing and has a Doctor who voluteers there one day a week to prescribe and monitor horomones!

So I have my first appointment all set up!!!

Yeah!

I am happy, happy, happy, happy :):D:lol: - wait that's three weeks from now! :(:banghead:

But it is happening! :rolleyes::):D:lol:

That's about it.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest mia 1

A relief at last and great news..espesailly with the budget thing and being able to afford breakfast at the sametime as the meds.....can't wait.......happy for you..Mia

• Root Admin

Hi Sally,

Congratulations!! I know that three weeks seems like an eternity but it will come soon enough. Hopefully, maybe, I think.

(Looking at clock). Dang it. Still got two weeks, six days, twentythree hours and fiftynine minutes to go. Whoa! Don't time fly when you're having fun. :P

ME :)

Guest Donna Jean

OMG, SALLY!

YESSSSSSSSSS!

OHhhhhh...my day is made! I positivly am SO happy for you! SEE? SEE? SEE? I said you'd get here....I SAID.....I SAID!!!

What wonderful news from you, Hon.....I know what this has meant to you for so long and now you are in!

I know it's April 20th....but you now have your place in line (no cutting....get back...quit shoving....)..

I couldn't be happier for you, Honey....this is great!

Congratz, Sweetie......

And why don't you try to happy up some.....lol

Love you so!

DJ

Thanks everybody, it is a major step and one that I have been waiting far too long to take.

MaryEllen, how much longer now? :D

Love ya,

Sally

[insert enthusiastic text]

congradulations. i'm so happy for you. cant wait to join you :)

Me too, Skyy!

I'll try to wait for you.

Oh forget that, you can catch up - your young! :D

Thanks and you do know that I love you.

I hope that you can start pretty soon too.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Jackson

CONGRATULATIONS!

I cannot begin to tell you how happy that makes me, Sally. If anyone deserves it, it's you. When I just read your post, it brought tears to my eyes.

Love ya!

Congrats Sally, i have read many of your posts and if anybody deserves to be on hrt you do. I had a little over a week to wait but the time flies when you know you are finally starting your journey. I think most have read my intro so actually starting officially was not as big a deal as it would have been, but it was a big deal none the less. They will probably put you on the patch like i am, if you have any problems let me know, i had a few but resolved them myself and with others help

**** HUGS ****

Paula.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it looks like MaryEllen got very busy running the site and forgot to remeind me that my appointment is tomorrow - like I could ever forget.

6PM Monday night I get my blood drawn (I think that do it at night because the bats refuse to work in the daytime) I'm not sure what happens then, if I get my perscription or if I have to go back to the doctor before I start, but I will know tomorrow night and I will let all of you know as soon as I get home!

Love ya all so much,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Sally.....

Sweetheart....no one is more deserving than you......you've waited long enough so step up to the plate, Hon...It's finally your turn.....

You spend so much of your time giving and caring for everyone else that you leave little time for yourself...

Well, now is the time for you! I wish that I could load everyone here up in a bus and we'd all wait in the parking lot for you when you went in!

We're all your biggest fans......The "Happy for Sally Club"!!!

So good for you, Honey...we're on pins and needles.......

Geez....now I'll be up all night!

We all love you......

Donna Jean (and everyone else!)