• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Feeling like a girl makes me happy

I was in a meeting today, and all my mind wanted to do was imagine how much a fun it would be dress all day every day..........

• Forum Moderator

I know that wearing a nice skirt that moves just right and seeing myself in the mirror before going out brings a smile to my face!

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Razilee

I didn't go out crossdressed today, though I did wear a skirt, bra, wig, etc. in front of the mirror for a while and even took a few photos before I went out today. Just that seemed to be enough this time. I think about going full time sometimes, but I seem to be fluid, moving back and forth across the spectrum. I'd feel stuck as either permanently masculine or feminine, I think.

Love, :wub:

Raz

Raz, what does it feel like when your masculine? I'm not sure I know what that feels like or is supposed to feel like anyway....

Guest ErIca W

Raz, what does it feel like when your masculine? I'm not sure I know what that feels like or is supposed to feel like anyway....

Marcie, I meant what I said originally on this subject; feeling like a girl makes me happy.

For me feeling masculine is feeling strong, capable and chiveralous. I like being able to open stuck jars, hold doors for ladies, develop creative solutions to mechanical problems, fix things and make babies with my wife. I recognize that females can do all of these save the last where they have the starring role in any case but they represent aspects of my masculine to me.

My feminine aspects include being compassionate, loving, vulnerable, sensual, soft, ladylike, accepting, relaxed and smelling good. The masculine can embody these characteristics too but to me they are representative of my feminine.

I like both aspects of myself and can relate to Raz's comments.

When I'm on the playground, however, I' m here to enjoy my feminine and as the subject of this topic says, feeling like a girl makes me happy. :-)

Love,

Erica

Feeling like a girl makes me happy aswell... Wish I could be more feminine around others with out being judged even in my own home.

I loved this post. I feel almost euphoric when I'm dressed; complete, whole, happy. I dance and sing while I watch how my dress moves in a mirror.

I don't feel this way when I am in the other mode.

Thanks for this post, it made me smile

Courtney

Guest Janine cd

I am feeling happy wearing my femme blouse and skirt. This has been one of the best days of my life. I have never been as happy as now, knowing that I am dressed as the girl I always dreamed of being.

Feeling like a girl/daughter to me is one of the best feelings I ever get. I love feeling like a girl/daughter. Feeling like a girl/daughter make me feel really.special and I like that.

Guest Georgia

I am glad you enjoy feeling like a girl/daughter Princess !

An old Lady like me enjoys to be Mother/like to all you delightful girls....

Hugs and hugs,

Georgia

• Forum Moderator

I am of the age to be a mother; even grandmother; but there are many times when I feel like a girl! One of the joys of growing feminine experiences is being able to (sometimes without intent) make the mistakes of a teenage girl and wear totally inappropriate (age related) clothing lol

Yes it does feel nice :)

Tracy

Guest AshleighP

Totally agree with this thread. It. Just. Makes. Me. Happy. Can't even explain why. Just feels right to be dressed, whether going out, or staying in.

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm done dressing, putting on the makeup and lastly put the wig on, get the hair fixed then It hits like a wave

of euphoria over me. There SHE is looking back in the mirror !!! Better high than any drug !!! :)

Guest Razilee

I was using my muscles today moving the sawed-up fallen tree in our yard, so a felt somewhat masc, but I was also wearing my corset for back support. Another time I was dressed femme and chivalrously held the door of the women's bathroom for the woman leaving and was told I was going into the wrong restroom. When I look in the mirror Razilee, my second self (as Tri-Ess calls her, whose magazine is called The Mirror), often looks back at me rather than myself and that makes me happy. Most of us, I think, miss experiencing growing up as a girl, but learning to be motherly and grandmotherly is also rewarding.

Love :wub:

Raz

There is nothing better for me than feeling like a girl! I actually used my crossdressing as a great relief and help for my recovery from a severe depression ( caused by things totally unrelated by my crossdressing ) by the joy that I found in being a girl!

Bobbi Elizabeth

Oh, the eyelash curler rocks. And if you like makeup, look into contouring. Learned about it during my makeover. Very cool stuff!

I enjoy the feeling of being a girl alot.. I wish I.can have that feeling 24/7 but sadly I can't :(.. and an just pink lip gloss and my dress oooo :))) and not only dose cross dressing make me feel like my self and bit it dose help with stress relief. Im still in that long think tank of deciding if I might of wanting to become transgender or not

I've been letting my masc guard down lately and just enjoy feeling femme, even in just a pair of panties. I shave all over, and keep my eyebrows thinner, and use face creams and moisturize all the time, so that helps, too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 102 Guests (See full list)

• Mmindy
    • MAN8791
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Ivy
    • Betty K
    • Petra Jane
    • Susie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • FelixThePickleMan