• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Howdy =]

EVAN_DESU

My name is Misaki. I'm a 14 year old girl. I love to dress up in boys clothes and act like a boy too. =) Basically I just like to feel handsome.

I've always had a dream of one day finding a beautiful princess and sweeping her off her feet. I enjoy Shakespeare, art, poetry, music, and shopping. I love Japanese culture and one day I hope to visit Japan and South Korea.

(^_^)

Guest Donna Jean

Well, Hello Misaki!

How very nice too meet you!

Welcome to the Playground...

Since you seem to like Japaneese things let me offer you some tea and cookies!

You sound like a wonderful young person! I like that you want to rescue a beautiful princess!

We have a lot of fun here and we get serious, too....

You'll enjoy it here,

Have fun...

Donna Jean

Welcome Misaki,

I see that Donna Jean has gotten you some refreshments.

I noticed your wide range of interests a true Renaissance Man!

Well you have come to the right place we are friendly and non judgmental and we are a safe place for the younger members.

It takes a while sometimes, but the delay in your posts showing up is due to the moderator system - to keep the meanies out!

You've just met two of us, we're both in the US, best friends and only about 1600 miles apart! :D

You'll make friends here too.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Little Sara
My name is Misaki. I'm a 14 year old girl. I love to dress up in boys clothes and act like a boy too. =) Basically I just like to feel handsome.

I've always had a dream of one day finding a beautiful princess and sweeping her off her feet. I enjoy Shakespeare, art, poetry, music, and shopping. I love Japanese culture and one day I hope to visit Japan and South Korea.

(^_^)

Hi Misaki ^^

Welcome to the forums

I love Japanese culture too. I'm a fan of (and wear) lolita fashion dresses. I own only 2 of them though so far. I watch tons of Japanese dub/English-subbed animes that I download, though I'm not as hardcore a fan as some (I only have 161 GB of anime).

If I visit Japan someday, I hope I'll know Japanese, and I'd go and visit lolita fashion boutiques and try on a few dresses for sure.

Guest Jackson

Welcome, Misaki.

Yeah, I have that dream too. Darn hard to find a princess in need of being swept off her feet these days. I'm not giving up hope quite yet. We may get lucky and find some young lady we can quote Shakespeare to.

Guest Frank67

Hi Misaki,

welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and I am sure u will make a lot of friends here.

I have a chat friend living in Hongkong and he is 14 years old and is a really funny guy. Yesterday we had a long chat, that his little room is his castle and he has to defend it against his mama dragon :D .

Ok, Hongkong is in China, but who cares, but maybe if u want to write him via msn I can ask him. I really think u will like him. Just a little idea.

Frank