• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

about my femi life

LavaPrincess

Ever since I was 8 I crossdressed, at first it was just for fun but what I did not realize I picked up a feminine touch. When I was 12 I realized how feminine I was and today the feeling grows stronger.
I have never told anyone about my femi side.. It hurts me inside because I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I'm a 16 year old with no gf(im not gay) nor do I feel to be transgender. I mostly like long multi layerd t-lenght dresses like for special occasions.(hard to hide these dresses in my room)
I'm a size 8-9 in high heels, and I like pink lip gloss

My mom,dad,sister do not know about my femi side.. I've never left my house wearing a dress(im afraid to be bullied/humiliated by others because of it)

I enjoy dress shopping at: Sears, Macy, Kohls

It is hard for me to find a girl who would accept me for this side of me :(

Edited by Charlize
repaired some typos
  • Forum Moderator

Welcome to Laura's.

We ask all new members to read the terms and conditions found at the bottom of any page. You are not alone.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Raya

Hi Princess, and welcome to the playground! It's great to be able to talk it out, this is a great place for it. There's also a teen forum and some chats

Thank you for the support :) I feel much to lonely. Im glad I now have some support :)

Guest Georgia

Hi dear, around 20 you 'll become "The Queen of the Night" (W.A. Mozart)....

I also started crossdressing about the age you tell us and my desire grew with age and experience: we are always alone inside our intense pleasure, but Laura's parlour make us feel as daugthers and mothers. Someday ,possibly soon, you will be ready to go out in full daylight and show your beautiful nature.

Be brave!

Hugs,

Georgia

The feeling of being a daughter :)

Thank you Georgia right now im a princess but when im 20 I'll be a queen.

When I move out my parents place when im 18 the first thing I want to do is wear my favorite dress in public

Hi there,

It is not only okay but I feel for us it is the only way to live authentically. I also started dressing young, also did not have gf while in high school, always knew I wasn't like the other guys. Wish I'd had your courage then to face it, and I wish there'd been a place like this to explore and discover. Welcome, and welcome to the journey.

Cheers,

Courtney

This is going to be a long journey for me. To see if I might be TransGender or remain.wanting/being both genders

Hi Princess,

Some people are bi-gendered or gender fluid. Be free to be yourself--you'll find those that accept you for who you are, and don't worry you're not alone. I wish I had realized/accepted what I was when I was younger rather than be ashamed of it or feel guilty about it.

Hugs and a curtsey to the princess,

Marcie

Im not that free to be my self.. When the opportunity presents its self I dress and act feminine.. I don't do it around others.

And MarcieMarie12 thank you :)

And for those calling me princess: AWW thank you so much I gladly appreciate it. I consider my self to be Princess Sarah sometimes :)

I realized and accepted my self last year. I don't know if im bi_gender or what yet im still figuring that out and thank you for the support and helping me get to that conclusions

Hi Princess, Welcome to Lauras.

It's great that you are accepting your feminine side at such a young age. I started dressing us a girl at the age of 12 nearly forty three years ago. That first time was a wonderful experience that I shall never forget. However, there were many times that wished my feminine feelings would go away but they never did. Now many many years later I now embrace my feminine side and love dressing as a Woman whenever I am able too. I sincerely hope you will grow up and be a beautiful young Queen. Enjoy your feminine side, I regard mine as a special gift. I am sure that there are many experienced people on here who can help you. It will also be great for you to befriend members of your own age so you can exchange experiences.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your journey.

Regards,

Belinda.

Hi Princess and welcome. There's nothing wrong with being both genders. There are many people who are. Be whoever you want to be.

:thumbsup:

Thank you so.much for the support :) im still giving it though.but I might just.want to be transgender

Guest (S)hE-W0lf

Hi princess, and welcome to the playground.

I myself have gone back and forth from not knowing about or thinking about having a female side, to acknowledging my cross-dressing and investigating, to believing I'm meant to be a woman, then having it fade so far away that I packed my things away and didn't feel the need to dress thus thinking it was just a phase for several months, then back to feeling that I want to be a girl occasionally. The best term I found thanks to the wonderfully helpful guiding hands of the other members here, is gender-fluid. It defines someone who doesn't always feel as both genders (bi-gender), but rather moves from one side to the other according to moods or such. It falls under transgender so that's as far as I label myself. As most have said already, just be Yourself, gender and labels don't define who you are, you define how you express it though, it's but one facet of a multifaceted human being.

Oh and I got my first and only girlfriend at 21 last year. She's also my critic when buying clothes and putting together outfits, helps me with my makeup and gifts me jewelry. She accepts me in my totality even if we have different opinions and taste in many regards. Those girls are out there, don't lose hope. When the time is right you'll meet the person that can best compliment your unique stride in life.

Regards

Katelyn

Guest Razilee

I've found that labels tend to get in the way rather that to help even after many years of trying to find one that fits. Your journey will be unique, but many of us have had similar experiences and feelings, the loneliness, confusion, ups and downs. You are not alone.

Welcome, :wub:

Raz

Thank you she-wolf :) your a lucky guy to have a girl who accepts your femi side and help u dress:) im hoping to find a girl like that one day. And people dint labels you make your own labels on how you feel and are truly.

My labels

-feminine boy

-gamer

-loves to eat food and sleep

-watches a lot of movies

-kind, loving, carrying, compassionate of others, loyal

-etc....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brenda lee

Princess ,Hi Sweetie , I understand where you are coming from .When I was growing up I would rather dress emfem than go play sports .I never had a girl friend either and don't think I missed anything .To me this is a wonderful place to be .LOL Brenda Lee

Princess ,Hi Sweetie , I understand where you are coming from .When I was growing up I would rather dress emfem than go play sports .I never had a girl friend either and don't think I missed anything .To me this is a wonderful place to be .LOL Brenda Lee

I don't do sports nether lol :)