• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New July 13th Pentagon Ruling.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • Charlize
    • Ashley0616
    • Taithedoll
    • SamC
    • Petra Jane
    • Mmindy
    • Ivy
    • awkward-yet-sweet
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

SimplyMadeloeine
    Newest Member
    SimplyMadeloeine

1. austin_4
      austin_4
      (17 years old)
    2. Britany_Relia
      Britany_Relia
      (39 years old)
    3. Emily S
      Emily S
      (67 years old)
    4. Hoof Arted
      Hoof Arted
      (22 years old)
    5. n3eeko
      n3eeko
    • Ivy
      I wonder about this sometimes.  If it were so, they would be in their 50's by now. It's not impossible.   Guess I'm a girl with a past.
    • Ivy
      Just a casserole with macaroni and leftover hamburger.  It will last me a couple of days or more. I frequently use my wok, but in the kitchen.
    • Ivy
      I must be missing something here. Coins and pentangles do interchange.  And Bird is the word.  But all I know about coders is the socks.
    • Ivy
      Funny thing.  When I went to school I was writing with my right hand (I'm right handed) but holding the pencil like a left handed person.  They made me change that, and to be sure it was better for me.  Of course my handwriting is still barely legible.  It's just a curious thing. I'm a kinda mixed up person.
    • Birdie
      Bathroom usage law based on chromosomes is quite irrational. Just within the intersex community there are quite a few problems with it with those that have full or partial androgen insensitivity. For instance, I have XY chromosomes but also have a uterus and fallopian tubes. My breasts are real and I have had them since puberty. I was also born without a penis to speak of, but I do have testes.    I don't look like the average guy, and much less now that I don't hide my DDD's behind baggy layered clothes.    Physically I am much more female than male, but my birth certificate and chromosomes say something else.    I most definitely don't fit in the men's room. Last time I tried everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me until I left. I have used the family restroom in public ever since (all gender). The Texas law basically leaves only one choice for intersex individuals. Family restroom or pee your pants. 🙄
    • KymmieL
      Morning on this rainy dreary day. light rain and 40. yeppy. One of those days I just want to climb back in bed for the rest of the day.   unfortunately, have to go to work. HI Ho HI ho, its off to work I owe.   Kymmie
    • KathyLauren
      I had a similar experience.  My father, doing geneological research, googled the name of the tiny hamlet in Scotland where his family came from.  He was surprised to find a request from someone in Australia wanting to find his birth mother.  The mother was named as my father's sister, from that same tiny hamlet.  There was no possibility of mistaken identity: there could not be two people of that name in such a small place.   The family knew that my aunt had had a child out of wedlock, but no one had kept track of the child.  And of course, the times being what they were, knowledge of the event was kept on a need-to-know basis.    My father contacted the person in Australia.  He gained a nephew and I gained a cousin that I never knew I had.  We kept in touch until my cousin passed away a few years ago.  I am still in occasional contact with his widow.
    • Ladypcnj
      I can relate to that, I started my oral estrogen back in 2017.. less than 6 months I was wearing jeans size 40, then afterward my hips started to curve so I can fit a jeans size 12 or 14.. my treating doctors suggested for me to take before and after pictures and show it to them during my next doctor's appointment. 
    • Mmindy
      I have several.    Knowledge isn’t the ability to memorize or retain. It’s the ability to research, mankind will be as smart as the books it keeps.” -Albert Einstein    “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” ~Einstein    "It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man." -Albert Einstein    You're not studying to be an #EMT, you're studying to save someone's Life. #Read #Practice #Prepare - Jerry Bates (Navy Corpsman ret.) He returned from Vietnam committed to teaching EMS and making a difference in rural communities. I’m proud to know him as a friend. 
    • Ladypcnj
    • Ashley0616
      Heck I get cold sometimes when its 72-74. Darn cold flashes. 
    • Mmindy
      Good morning from the backyard patio,   Parker and I are outside enjoying the morning sounds of the day. It’s was filled with the beautiful sounds of birds, bugs and kids off at a distant playground. My coffee was hot, strong and black. This came crashing down as the Monday morning trash truck came into the neighborhood. We’re the first neighborhood for the trash route since a city ordinance keeps all commercial workers limited to a 07:00 start time. It was Parker’s first time experiencing this noise and physical vibrations as the operator slammed the articulated arm around picking up individual trash bins. Parker ran from the fence back to the patio swing looking back at the monstrous truck causing such a commotion. His head tilted, ears perked, and body language indicating curiosity.    My second cup of coffee is settling down as the birds return to singing their calls, and Parker ravages his toy rabbit.    Hugs and best wishes as you take on the week. Happy Monday!   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Mmindy
      Good morning @Adrianna Danielle   I’m glad you agreed to the paternity test.    My Uncle found himself in a similar situation and after the test he was faced with explaining his infidelity and one night stand to his wife and family. Not only did the test come back; “YOU ARE THE FATHER” she looked like a sister to the other children in his family. This was a “23 & Me” moment confirmed by an independent test. The most important reason for the young lady to search for her father, was medical history and peace of mind. The blessing of the test was her understanding and willingness to disappear into obscurity. That was not what my Uncle or his family wanted to happen. She was family and they wanted to know her and eventually love her as a family member. The next 4th of July family gathering, she was introduced to the rest of her extended family and I gained a cousin. My prayers for you as you navigate all the possibilities, and I hope it works out for everyone involved.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
      Well I’m short on time again!   I had to move to the couch around 3:15 this morning. Unfortunately my wife’s med vac was making a lot of noise which woke me up and I couldn’t sleep. Then I over slept because my alarm wasn’t set correctly, my fault.    @Mirrabooka Hobart is a beautiful city and Tasmania is a wonderful place to visit. I was there several times in the 80s.    @Birdie Texas isn’t the only state with such laws.  Don’t try going to a public bathroom in Florida either. Now there laws aren’t based on chromosomes or anything like that but it’s a birth certificate as far as I know.  That Texas law is a tough one, really anti transgender in all respects. Except!  What if you have an extra chromosome?  Or DNA that’s flipped?  Did they think of that situation?  Medical theory suggests that is the case when it come to Transgender people, but especially the young ones.  Also, IQ, that tends to be higher than average.  There are a lot of things about us the medical science is studying, not just psychology.   got to go   Willow
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.