• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Omg I'm Lactating!!! Help!!!

Guest MrAwesome

Guest MrAwesome

my boobs are producing milk... Omg I squeezed one and stuff came out... STUFF CAME OUT MY MAN NIPPLE!! >_< I'm stopping my DHEA IMEDIATELY needless to say, something is seriously WRONG.

-an upset lewis

Guest StrandedOutThere

1. Don't squeeze your nipples.

2. Stop taking that DHEA junk. It doesn't work. It doesn't really increase testosterone levels. It is a waste and heaven only knows what it does to your body.

3. If you really are lactating, you need to go to the doctor. That isn't normal. You are either pregnant, your prolactin levels are out of whack, or it could be something else bad. Go tell your mom about it.

Guest MrAwesome
1. Don't squeeze your nipples.

2. Stop taking that DHEA junk. It doesn't work. It doesn't really increase testosterone levels. It is a waste and heaven only knows what it does to your body.

3. If you really are lactating, you need to go to the doctor. That isn't normal. You are either pregnant, your prolactin levels are out of whack, or it could be something else bad. Go tell your mom about it.

okay I have never had sex. So it is IMPOSSIBLE that I'm pregnant. only a small drop of stuff came out when I squeezed them, nothing's coming out now, thank god! I'm gonna give it a day or so. I had my doc draw blood to check my hormone levels yesterday and he'll be getting back to me, he's also checking my kidney and liver function. (cause he thinks I might be on steroids or something -_-) I'm stopping the DHEA cause I wouldn't doubt that it's behind this, and seeing what happens.

-your very worried friend,

Lewis

Guest StrandedOutThere
okay I have never had sex. So it is IMPOSSIBLE that I'm pregnant. only a small drop of stuff came out when I squeezed them, nothing's coming out now, thank god! I'm gonna give it a day or so. I had my doc draw blood to check my hormone levels yesterday and he'll be getting back to me, he's also checking my kidney and liver function. (cause he thinks I might be on steroids or something -_-) I'm stopping the DHEA cause I wouldn't doubt that it's behind this, and seeing what happens.

-your very worried friend,

Lewis

At least you can rule out pregnancy, so that's a plus.

My original recommendation to NOT squeeze your chesticles still stands. I'm not clear on why you'd be squeezing in the first place, but to each his own. Please do NOT share. I do not want to know.

Guest April63

You can produce milk when you aren't pregnant. If you have the proper estrogen levels, and you squeeze them you can "train" them to produce milk. Don't know what DHEA is, but maybe that's causing it.

April

http://skepdic.com/dhea.html

My mail is full of people who self-medicated or took supplements with ill effects. These substances are NOT harmless and often have side affects especially if your body wasn't built for them. I repeat if you wish to get hormones go through a doctor so hormone levels can be monitored. Don't take shortcuts. I've never had a letter from those who tried supplements and had good results with no ill effects. Wpath may seem like a pain but the safety record is excellent.

Laura

Guest MrAwesome
At least you can rule out pregnancy, so that's a plus.

My original recommendation to NOT squeeze your chesticles still stands. I'm not clear on why you'd be squeezing in the first place, but to each his own. Please do NOT share. I do not want to know.

well squeezing pimples actually. I get black heads ... all over my chest. and under the chesticles. and on the chesticles... and on my back... and on my face... and on my shoulders... and everywere basically!

Guest StrandedOutThere
well squeezing pimples actually. I get black heads ... all over my chest. and under the chesticles. and on the chesticles... and on my back... and on my face... and on my shoulders... and everywere basically!

As I said, I didn't really want to know. I believe you mentioned your dermatological issues in your post about binding.

Get some kind of exfoliating scrub. Skin care should not be relegated to the realm of exclusively feminine concerns!

Guest Crossroads
http://skepdic.com/dhea.html

My mail is full of people who self-medicated or took supplements with ill effects. These substances are NOT harmless and often have side affects especially if your body wasn't built for them. I repeat if you wish to get hormones go through a doctor so hormone levels can be monitored. Don't take shortcuts. I've never had a letter from those who tried supplements and had good results with no ill effects. Wpath may seem like a pain but the safety record is excellent.

Laura

Thank you.

my boobs are producing milk... Omg I squeezed one and stuff came out... STUFF CAME OUT MY MAN NIPPLE!! >_< I'm stopping my DHEA IMEDIATELY needless to say, something is seriously WRONG.

-an upset lewis

This happened to me one time. Well, I didn't squeeze anything, I just took off my binder and it was kind of oozing. I'd see a doctor if I were you. Chances are it's nothing serious (apparently it's not all that uncommon), but it can't hurt to get it checked out. But seriously, don't freak out.

Don't panic over it, this is caused by DHEA most likely. I tried it twice and both time had bleeding, which eventually stopped after a couple of weeks each time.

This crap does convert into estrogen in our bodies :(

Speaking of supplements.. I haven't been on T yet: don't think I will *ever* risk taking T without anti-aromatase of some kind. I don't want T to convert into excess estrogen in my body and kill me with cancer eventually. I successfully took over the counter anti-aromatases before (for my muscle building and to control my natural hormonal mess). One thing is to take supplements without knowledge of what they're doing to your body, another thing is to study related biomedical research first, so I'm not against supplements in general, just need to be very informed.

Guest Deeedoo

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but it may be the problem.

Have you stopped female puberty? Maybe you're still going through it and your girl boobs are still trying to grow. I was horrified when stuff oozed out of mine, but it turns out they were just "practicing" with milk. If you're self medicated, then you could probably still be doing it.

Guest Pól_Eire

I know you said you couldn't fit an undershirt under your binder, but it would help a lot with the pimples. Try and see if you can. It'll kind of slide up when you put the binder on, but you can pull it back down. Having that extra layer between your skin and the binder will make a big difference for your skin. And/or you can exfoliate or whatever that is.

And for the love of God, stop squeezing your pimples! That's not gonna help anything.

-Pól

Guest mia 1

Maybe you should stop this Mr.Awesome nick name and start thinking of yourself as Mr. Humility...because you have finally crossed the line into asking questions and being somewhat fearful of this condition congrats on another step to maturity,,I am very proud of you.......Mia B)

Guest MrAwesome
Maybe you should stop this Mr.Awesome nick name and start thinking of yourself as Mr. Humility...because you have finally crossed the line into asking questions and being somewhat fearful of this condition congrats on another step to maturity,,I am very proud of you.......Mia B)

... No I haven't. I asked a LOT of questions when I 1st came to this site, and I've always been overly scared of things. but I won't let that change me from being Mr.Awesome.

Guest Zack L

Certain drugs you take cane make that happen -- it's a hugely rare side effect, but it happens. Happened to me when I took...something or another. I don't remember. But it probably isn't anything to worry about, just look at any new meds or whatever you've started lately and look up if they have a chance of causing it. If you stop taking it, it stops.

However I can certainly remember how freaked out I was. I thought I was carrying the next Jesus since I hadn't had sex. XD That entire experiance was very unpleasant though, since I didn't tel anyone for like a week after it happened, hoping it'd just stop. >_< *shudders*