• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First full day a woman

Chrissy seams

Hi all first full day dress fully and loving it only ever had a few hours at a time love the way it makes me feel so content and relaxed fully shaved earlier my legs feel so good in my silk stockings so glad this is the Start of my life

Love hugs

Chrissy seams

Xxxx

Good for you! I hope you find the confidence in your new journey. Every day is a step, sometimes baby steps. Giggle. Relax and rest as needed, run like the wind when you can girlfriend! Hug. JodyAnn

• Forum Moderator

It is lovely to simply let go an spend some time as you wish. Enjoy! Finding peace, and contentment is a gift.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

The first day out as your new and true self is always memorable, and always lovely. Congrats, Chrissy. Soon it will be routine, and that will be a happy time.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Update for today been really good my Freind called in plucked up the nerve to let her in as a was dressed to the nines she was impressed love the way looked we are going shopping for shoes and underwear for me tommorow can not wait love my new live as a girl wish I'd taken the plunge years ago we are planning a trip to the pics with me fully dressed she said she would

Do my makeup I love dressing up so much it makes me feel complete

Love and hugs

Chrissy seams

Xxxxxxxxxx

I am so happy for you today i have the opportunity to dress fully as our last child left to launch is gone with feiends for a few days I am loving it though my wife is still a little lukewarm about it but I am loving every minute of it

bobbisue

Guest Wanda Michelle

Great news! I am happy for you. I love having the whole day to dress up and feel totally feminine. Sure is a wonderful feeling. Enjoy!

Hugs, ?

Wanda

Guest Georgia

The first time I went out as a girl ( I was very very young) I was almost caught when I was riding my bicycle and only the speed of my legs, in black stockings obviously, saved me ! My feminine approach was primitive and almost ridiculous......

Hugs and hugs.

Georgia

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Emma Leigh

Soo pleased for you Chrissy ..it was just a year ago I went on holiday for a whole week en-femme and done twice more since then....there will be no going back for you now and why should you want to

The first time I went out as a girl ( I was very very young) I was almost caught when I was riding my bicycle and only the speed of my legs, in black stockings obviously, saved me ! My feminine approach was primitive and almost ridiculous......

Hugs and hugs.

Georgia

We all looked primitive and ridiculous back then. I stayed away from mirrors so I didn't cry. I just felt great dressed in the right clothes.

Too bad we didn't have a photo shoot from back then. Giggle. Well, maybe I'm glad we didn't. Hug. JodyAnn

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Yes, well done! I just got back from doing some christmas shopping with my wife for our granddaughters. Plus she got a few things and so did I. We had so much more fun than when that guy used to go out with her.

Jani