• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New co workers took it well today

toricg

I went over to my new job where I start at on Monday and met some of my new co workers.I was nervous at first saying I am a fulltime crossdresser.Took it well and told me that I looked gorgeous,they work in in the office area.Said they want to know me more and that is going to happen.Luckily they understand I am a normal man that loves dress as a woman 24/7.Told them I have been crossdressing since I was 4 or 5 years old and decided to go fulltime in March.I am so relieved this happened and it looks good

• Admin

Glad to hear the positive news, Tori. Good luck on the new job.

Carolyn Marie

Two of them,Maria and Alexi say I have great legs too.Good thing is this shop I am going to work at is GLBT and crossdresser friendly.

• Forum Moderator

That acceptance will certainly make work a great deal more enjoyable. Being able to live freely as ourselves goes a long way.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Kenna Dixon

I simply don't possess such fortitude.

Kati, you may find - as I did - that the constant urgency of gender dysphoria propels you to do things you never thought possible for yourself. It may scare you when it happens, but you'll find you're much better for the experience.

I'm very much a "behind the scenes" person. But I was driven to take two successive volunteer office jobs presenting as female, apparently because my need for validation was stronger than my fear. I know for sure that logic had nothing to do with it.