• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First Skirt In a While

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

I was in the mood for something more feminine lately. I almost always wear jeans or slacks. I thought this was perfect for the winter, to be worn with my high boots. It's wool and I can now wear a size 12P comfortably.

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Very nice - about the length I should wear at my age but I love them shorter!

I wear skirts often but usually over leggings

Tracy

• Admin

Thanks, ladies. Aside from peasant skirts, this is the first long skirt I've bought. I just really liked the way it looked on the model. I agree that just below the knee length is a good look for us calendar-challenged folk, too.

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

That looks great and as a 12 if you get tired of it send to east.

April P is a designation of length. P is for petite i.e. for a shorter woman.

Hugs,

Charlize

Nice looking skirt Carolyn,

I think that I have one or two about that length, most of my skirts, and dresses are much, much shorter though. :)

hugs,

Stephanie

• 1 month later...

Lovely skirt Carolyn Marie, sort of skirt that I would like to wear. Not too long and would afford me the opportunity to expose a little hosed leg. Would love to buy a skirt like this so cute, just my style.

I too like that skirt. The length doesn't matter, I prefer them that length especially in the winter. It snows here. I myself just recently got a new dress, I was having a hard time today and got myself a cute new dress. So I understand how buying something new totally makes you feel better. it always makes me feel better getting a new dress or skirt, or a new (under garment)... ha ha ha yes

• Admin

Thanks, everyone, for your nice comments. It just started getting cooler so my chance to wear it is coming soon.

Carolyn Marie

Most of my skirts are that length. I like my dresses shorter, my vanity loves the comments that I have great legs. The longer skirts makes it easier to come up with a combination of styles though. Enjoy looking cool in the cool! Giggle. Hug. JodyAnn