• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Couple Posts Late...

Guest hayden_jude

Guest hayden_jude

I apologize, I was too excited and skipped the introduction! I was over in the FTM forum and found myself compelled to post on something, and then one thing led to another....

The truth is, I've been desperately looking for something exactly like this for such a long time now and I couldn't believe it actually exists! I am thrilled to have found it.

My preferred name is Hayden, though it is not my birth name. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Well Hayden,

I'm glad that you decided to stop for a moment and say hello, come on into the member's longe and I'll get you some refreshments.

Since you've already been arouns the forums and posting you must be hungry, so I'lll bring out the pizza!

We have soft drinks in the cooler - I just like them so much better when you pull them out of the icy water.

You have probably already noticed how freindly everyone is and we are helpful yoo.

We are all here to support each other so ask questions and I don't have to tell you to post, do I?

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

Well Hello Hayden!!

I am so glad you posted you introduction!! It is so nice to meet you. Yes, isn't it so wonderful to have found Laura's!! Rest assurred you will be safe and you can be open here (Ithink you have already discovered that).

Welcome Hayden,

LOL

bernii

Guest mia 1

Well Hayden glad to meet you in my state there is a 14,000 ft. Peak named MT. Hayden so if you ever in Colorado be sure to go there and climb it..and tell the world you climbed a peak named after you,,,it's near Steamboat Spgs..and actually it is only 13,800 ft....sorry but hey that is pretty darn high.......

Hi Hayden and welcome, no need to apologize, it's pretty easy to get distracted sometimes. Yes indeed Laura's Playground is one of the best sites around, i know because i belong to a few others, but nothing beats Laura's, so glad you found us.

Paula.

Guest Elizabeth K

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

I like to say hello to new people and ask them to post! But you are already doing that - yeaaaaaaaaa

YES best place I have EVER found for people like us. I am a moderator here, but I also am a mmber at two other sites. I don't use them a tenth as much as I use Laura's!

Welcome home!

Lizzy

Howdy Howdy Hayden, Welcome to Lauras I am new here too. My name is Dan, Peeps are friendly have some very good advice. Love this site so far and the peeps here.

Enjoy