• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Introduction

Guest GiGi

Hi. I'm Gigi. I am 39 years young and finally finding myself. I made an appointment for counselling for HRT today and one for an endocrine workup, as well.

I have found this board to be an incredible resource. I hope to add to it with my own experiences in the months to come. If anyone would like a friend in SE Fla, I'd like one too.

Thanks for listening.

Gigi

Hi Gigi and welcome, i guess I'm the first of many to welcome you, so i will offer the customary virtual coco and yummy cookies. Congrats on the counselling and hrt.

HUGS!

Paula.

Guest Irielle

Hi Gigi and welcome! Lot's of people will be along to say hi and bring cookies and goodies.

Congratulations on your counseling and workup. Sounds like you are on your way! :) Iri

Guest kirsty

Hi GiGi

Welcome to Laura's

I have only been here myself for a few days, but I already adore the place. So many nice and friendly people here that listen and are kind and sympathetic.

I hope you find this forum a safe and kind community just as I do.

Kirsty x

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome GiGi,

Very glad that you found us!! You will see that Laura's Playground is the best place ever!! I am so glad that you are going to continue to update us on your progress!! Additonally, I suggest that you look around here at Laura's and feel free to post your thought and feelings. Everyone here is absolutely amazing and very friendly. We all are willing to help each other at the drop of a hat. You are now in a very safe haven, so relax and enjoy.

Welcome my dear,

LOL

bernii

welcome to the site. i really am glad that you found us. there are many people on here that can help you with just about anything. but most importantly, you can find a home here. these people are the nicest i've ever met, and i'm sure you will love it here. :D

Guest Donna Jean
Hi. I'm Gigi. I am 39 years young and finally finding myself. I made an appointment for counselling for HRT today and one for an endocrine workup, as well.

I have found this board to be an incredible resource. I hope to add to it with my own experiences in the months to come. If anyone would like a friend in SE Fla, I'd like one too.

Thanks for listening.

Gigi

Hello, GiGi!

Welcome to the Playground....so sorry that I'm late...I've been at work today!

Congradulations on your progress with the therapist and for the hormones and the Endo workup! That's very exciting!

And It is one incredible place here....isn't it?? Yes, Please be sure to let us know how things are going along for you...we all care!

I used to live in Ft Lauderdale (Plantation) long ago....But, I can be your freind from Ohio, can't I?

****BIGG HUGG****

Donna Jean

Guest mia 1

Gigi the one with the stars in her eyes...oh never mind you are way to young to remember Chevalier ah Chevalier...If a Nightingale could sing like you..oh forget that too..

Seriously welcome to t he forum a bit giddy with our spring storm in Colorado...Congrats to you on the HRT and endocrine consultation...and I've never lived in Fl. but my wife taught in St. Augustine at the School for the Deaf and Blind.....I know that's a days drive away....but hey that is as close as I can get.....Well as my good friend says....Welcome Welcome Welcome.....and enjoy your friends from not only fl. but from all over the world......amazing this Forum isn't it.? Mia

Hello, Gigi,

I am sorry to be so late, along day but the cookies are ready and I just bought some chocolate milk, skyy says that it is great for improving your mood - she seems to be happy so give it a try, it always makes me feel good too.

I have my double chocolate chip cookies and some really pretty sugar cookies with sprinkles on them.

Congratulations on your progress, I'm 57 but my appointment for blood work is Monday!

Welcome to the forums and have a wonderful tiime.

We love to support each other and help each other and just enjoy this very special part of our lives.

Love ya,

Sally

Hello Gigi,

Welcome to the playground. Everyone here is very nice and hope you feel at home soon. I know it didn't take me long. And I have found everyone here to be supportive.

Peace

Guest ~Brenda~
Thank you for the welcome. I am both scared out of my mind and chomping at the bit to begin my journey.

Dear, Dear GiGi!!

I know you are scared... I am too. Everything will be OK!! Just take transitioning day by day!! Don't get ahead of yourself ( I need to take my own advice!!)

We are here!!

LOL

bernii

Guest doodle

Hi there Gigi good luck with all you medicals this is a nice place to hang out and everyone is supportive and kind. I'm usually one of the latest ones to make a comment but every group has it's late ones.

doodle

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 214 Guests (See full list)

• VickySGV
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • MaybeRob
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • blakethetiredracc00n
    • Mmindy