• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Will Feel Most Like Breasts?

Guest Emily H

Guest KatyDesire

Silicone looks and moves really well. It doesn't feel as soft as the genuine article. But hey, if GGs use it for implants, and their SOs like it, it'll be good enough for me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RachelnPa

Emily,

I have tried all the suggestions mentioned here, except the bird seed one. I did have a balloon burst on me, since I don't go out dressed it was just a big mess at home. Before I got my breastforms I would buy big round balloons. A dear friend who is no longer with us, I met her in a CD group that used to be in my hometown but, anyways she said to buy big balloons and the large bottles of hair conditioner and fill the balloons with that. Takes some practice filling the balloons. I tried it and it worked great but, put 2 balloons together (inside each other) less chance of a rupture and if you did get a leak it only oozes out instead of bursting. They look, bounce and have the weight of real breasts. I hope this helps.

Hugs,

Rachel

• 2 months later...
Guest Fiona

I tried many things for years and was never truly happy, until i finally broke down and bought breast forms; don't forget that good breast forms can be glued to your chest, making them part of you....

• Admin

I tried many things for years and was never truly happy, until i finally broke down and bought breast forms; don't forget that good breast forms can be glued to your chest, making them part of you....

Very true, Fiona. Best though to avoid epoxy. :P

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Fiona

Very true, Fiona. Best though to avoid epoxy. :P

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

LOL. I guess I should have mentioned temporary glue/bonding

• 1 month later...
Guest sweetcharlene41

uncooked rice in stocking's works, you can make them as small as big as you want. I used it for a while, then brought some breast's form's and a harness, the harness stretches out after and they start to sag, what ever you use GOOD LUCK

Guest ashleynikole

...the harness stretches out after and they start to sag...

Hahahaha!!!

This happens with real ones too. :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck

Ashley

• 2 months later...
Guest marsha leanne

before i got my forms from our sponsor, i used 2 vinyl baloons, filled them with about a half cup of gummy fishing worms, then added just enough water to let them move around. forced the air out, tied it tight, wrapped that in a nylon knee hi, tied that and they lasted for years!

moved, jiggled, felt and looked great.

i used the cabellas fishing worm assortment and 2 balloons from the 99c store.

Guest AshleighP

Love reading some of these! Until I got silicone breast forms, I always just used water balloons. Not much for feeling real, but they looked ok. The creativity in some of these posts is fantastic! I wish I had thought of some of these things in my earlier days.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nanniegurl

Being a lifelong CD and not able to "grow my own", I have to agree with those who are recommending the water balloons. NOTHING gives better bounce and jiggle and you can take them out whenever you want to. Fill to the size that you want and go. I always get the largest LATEX balloons, I think 15". Fill them with a lot of water at first and give them the "stretch test". If they don't burst with a lot of water in them, then they won't burst with a normal amount. Plus it helps stretch the balloon and forms in your bra better! Did I mention I never had one break yet? Have fun girls! Love you all!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

I have used the 'Two Sizes Bigger' pushup bras. They seem to work well but for me my breasts are then too big (I like smaller boobs). I have got some inserts that women use in bikini tops (place or sew in). They seem about right. I have some 'male' growth which can be pushed to at least partly fill the void lol

Tracy