• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Happy Birthday's

Timber Wolf

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timber Wolf

• BrandiBri

• Jani

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!❤

Happy Birthday Bulldog 1948!?

Happy Birthday Omgitsjas!?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

Happy Birthday Bulldog 1948 and Omgitjas! 

May you day be full of joy and cake and ice cream!

Hugs,

Brandi

Happy Birthday Chris Gabby!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs, 

brandi

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!?

Belated Happy Birthday Chris Gabby!

I hope you had a great day. Sorry I'm late. Yesterday I was doing my taxes and had to work and neglected things here I'm afraid.:(

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!?

Happy Birthday wishing to be kim!?

Hope your day is full of blue skies and sunshine!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!?

Happy Birthday Seriana!

Hope your birthday wish comes true!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!

Happy Birthday Alliana!?

Happy Birthday dhowell!?

Happy Birthday swan 13!?

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

Happy Birthday Alliana, dhowell, and swan13!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Brandi

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!?

Happy Birthday Harley!?

Hope you have a great day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!❄

Happy Birthday SunnyKay!?

Hope you get lots of cake and ice cream!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

Happy belated Birthday Harley!

Happy birthday SunnyKay!

Have a great day!!

Hugs,

Brandi

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!

Happy Birthday JackJerryJohn The Tree Worker!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good rnorning everyone!?

Happy Birthday I.demiurge!?

Hope your birthday wish comes true!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good day EVERYONE!?

Happy Birthday JJ!?

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!?

Happy Birthday Amanda May!?

Happy Birthday onaquest!?

Hope you have a beautiful day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!?

Happy Birthday caelensmom!?

Happy Birthday Jani!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

Happy Belated Birthday Amanda May and onaquest!

Happy birthday caelensmom and Jani!

Have a great day

Hugs, 

Branei

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone!?

Happy Birthday CrystalMatthews!?

Happy Birthday Jamilyn!?

Happy Birthday Jsc2017!?

Happy Birthday WhoAmI1983!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)

• Abigail Genevieve
    • AllieJ
    • MaryEllen
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

kristinabee
    Newest Member
    kristinabee

1. ciara
      ciara
    2. Jamieleann
      Jamieleann
      (62 years old)
    3. Lukey19252
      Lukey19252
      (22 years old)
    4. Maye
      Maye
      (66 years old)
    5. Spirefreedom
      Spirefreedom
      (21 years old)
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Umm.... if a post is ignored, live with it?   My stuff gets ignored sometimes, and its OK.  My life is different, and may seem kind of wacky to others.  Some folks just can't relate, or if I'm needing advice they just don't have it.  Diversity is like that sometimes.  If your post gets missed, don't take it personally.  Also, stuff that is new on weekends seems to get ignored more, since most folks are busy with family or other stuff during that time.  Overall, I think people here are pretty helpful. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I'd really love a professional stove.  There's actually one I want at Lowes, but its like $6k.  I've got plenty of money, the issue is that I'm not the queen (king?) of my den.  Or even of the kitchen.  My partner (husband's wife #1) owns that territory, and she's very attached to what she's got.  One of our stoves has 6 burners and a large oven, the other has 4 burners and a regular household sized oven.  And of course, there's always the wood-burning equipment.    Today was interesting.  We had the first campaign fundraiser for our sheriff and my sister.  My sister is running to be constable of our township.  Pretty sure she'll win, as her opponent is an old dude who is mostly running on "Don't elect a woman for a man's job"    What's weird is our sheriff is running as a Democrat, but he's conservative.  And his Republican opponent sounds like a leftist.  Welcome to Upside-down-ville   And of course all the kids got the chance to sit in a sheriff's car, and play with the lights.   We had a barbecue lunch and a dessert auction.  I baked three apple pies for it, and I was shocked that they sold for $20 each, since my cooking isn't that great.  My partner made her famous "Chocotorta."  It's like a chocolate layer cake with cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and it tastes amazing.  Usually we have it for Christmas and other really special occasions.  Two guys got into a bid war, and it sold for $175!!!    Yep, this is politics in the South.  Barbecue, pies, and police cars.  A great way to spend a Saturday
    • Davie
      Yes. That report is part of a conspiracy to torture and murder trans people. It is a lie. It is evil.
    • Ivy
      TBH, I have no idea where to start with makeup.  
    • Ivy
      It seems plain to me, that this thing is simply a cherry-picked excuse to persecute trans people - especially trans youth in the UK.  And it will also be used here in the states to legislate against trans care here as well.   The right wing has already made up their mind about us, and they are just looking for "evidence" to legislate against us.     Seems like if they were really for "freedom" as they claim, they would leave us alone to live in our personal "delusions".   I mean, I have no problem with cis people.  Some of my best friends are cis people.
    • Timi
      I am so happy with Maybelline products. For my basic needs, I love their Magic Eraser. I used the app to dial in the best shade and it works great just -- even as a very light "foundation"
    • Vidanjali
      "THE CASS REVIEW NEEDS TO BE THROWN OUT ENTIRELY. THIS IS WHY."  https://whatthetrans.com/cass-review/    
    • MAN8791
      Oof, this hits hard. Thank you 
    • April Marie
      I think this can be a big part of it. There are times when I just don't have the experience or expertise to respond.   Is there a specific post we've missed @Ladypcnj?  I remember that my intro post had less than 10 responses. Some of that has to do with timing, too.    I've also found that the more I posted to various threads the more responses I've received. But, I can tell you that there are times when almost no one responds to my posts. Don't take it personally. Keep posting where you feel comfortable and people will get to know you.   It really is a friendly and accepting place.
    • April Marie
      Oh, the guilt can be overwhelming, can't it? It's kind of like the joke about the difference between Protestants and Catholics.   Protestants have sex without guilt.   Catholics have guilt without sex.   It seems as if guilt is just a natural by product of our gender identity confusion whether we have any awareness of it or not. We feel different and so we blame ourselves for not feeling as others say we should.   What a tremendously uplifting moment it is when we can finally shed that guilt. Bask in the relief, M.A.   And having the right therapist seems so crucial to me. I had, fortunately, a very quick and strong connection and trust in my therapist. She was a life saver for me. Literally.   Again, welcome to TGP!!
    • Petra Jane
      Perhaps no one knows how to reply?  
    • MAN8791
      For me, with my former therapist, it was almost more like a frog in a pot slowly coming to a boil - I don't think either of us realized the scope of what we were dealing with until fairly recently. And she helped me find my new practitioner, which was incredibly helpful too <3 It feels very strange and new - I've framed this, whatever this is, as 'being bad at being female' for literal decades, since puberty really, and the idea that maybe it's not my fault, that I've never done anything 'wrong,' is a little overwhelming.
    • Lydia_R
      I had fun doing this a few weeks ago.  This is how I got rid of -money:     This music player code of mine is really working out nice.  My music collection is all mp3 files.  I put them on my server and then code things like that to play them and loop them.  And then I coded an app while I was in the mental hospital in 2009 that I use to transcribe my music with.  It's a Windows app and you can browse to an mp3 or use a URL to an mp3.  Once it is in the program, it looks like a normal music software timeline and there are sliders to slow it down and speed it up by octaves, semitones and cents, so you have complete control over what key the music is in.  And you can create loops in it and I added a feature a few years ago where it remembers all the settings so when you open it again, you still have the same loop set with the pitch settings.  I've been putting my favorite recordings in it lately, setting the funkiest loop I can find and then slow it down an octave or more.  Then I play drums to it and piano stuff, or pennywhistle.  I like playing drums on the floor.  Even though I got rid of money and well, I should have done that decades ago, I had a good time the other day hitting my bin of GO stones with my drumstick.   I don't know if I'll get flagged for self promotion here or not.  You know, I'm a musician and I'm just sharing ideas for how to listen to and enjoy learning to play music.  I'm not the only one who has made tools like this.  I'm really geeking out on my roommates drumset.  I learned to play in the 90's, but I haven't had a set since then.  I've been playing 5 gallon plastic water bottles as hand drums for 30 years.  They are relatively inexpensive and common and they sound great.  Very fun to play along to your favorite music.  And if you can slow the music down, it can make it easier to play to for some songs.  As advanced as I get as musician, I still enjoy just meditating on playing some simple pattern over and over.  Lately I've been playing an Emin7 chord going to an Fmaj7 chord on the piano.  It's all white keys.  You just play an E and then skip a key etc...  Every other key for 4 notes and then just move that all up one key for the Fmaj7 chord.  I just like the droning quality of it.
    • EasyE
      Welcome to the forums! Writer and graphic artist (and photographer) here as well, though most of my life has been spent in the sports realm... bless you with three teenagers!! I have two and they are a handful ... I have found a lot of encouragement and help on this forum... Hope you do as well... Blessings on your journey ahead ...    Easy
    • EasyE
      During COVID lockdowns without any place to go, some neighborhood buddies and I would play Life for hours (imagine a bunch of middle aged men playing that game, it was a hoot - all sorts of 'house rules')... anyways, as much as I could get away with it, I would choose a pink peg to represent myself... sometimes even had a female name to go with it... this was before I even really pondered whether or not I was trans ...   I was very determined to do this ... so interesting to look back and see all the threads pointing me to where I am now, though it has come as such a surprise as well...   Easy    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.