• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

MAC & Jenner to Donate $1.3 M to TG Groups

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

That is fantastic!  She just bought her way a bit further up the scale in my opinion.

Hugs,

Charlize

I tried very hard to give Caitlyn the benefit of the doubt but she never made it easy. I never really thought she had any animosity  for the trans community but my problem is her lack of understanding of the people/community because of her never doing the proper research and the whole male/white/rich privilege she benefited from most of her life. And her show being canceled because she wasn't learning fast enough. 

I am glad that this has occurred and hope it continues......

Interesting...  I'm just not sure what to make of KJ.  Anything that involves her makes me think, "what's her angle?"  I'll hope that they both do some good and what they actually purport to do.

• Admin

I cannot deny Caitlyn a place at the Trans* family's Thanksgiving dinner table.  She is one of the tribe. After a length of time, as with all families there is the one relative whom you would like to simply take the bowl of mashed potatoes and shove it in their face, potato side first, to me she is that one!!  Being Trans* is joining a new, pretty nice. family, and CJ is not our only problem child.

8 minutes ago, VickySGV said:

I cannot deny Caitlyn a place at the Trans* family's Thanksgiving dinner table.  She is one of the tribe. After a length of time, as with all families there is the one relative whom you would like to simply take the bowl of mashed potatoes and shove it in their face, potato side first, to me she is that one!!  Being Trans* is joining a new, pretty nice. family, and CJ is not our only problem child.

I'm also the one that most people want to mash into a bowl. LOL

Ooooo that's violent and I just CAN'T waste good mashed tatoes like that...especially if they have sour cream and chives blended in.  Darn it Vicky, now I'm hungry. 

Seriously, I hear ya on KJ.  For me she's the relative where she & I would sit at opposite ends of the table and avoid each other while we slide our peas around on our plate.  I don't dislike her, just don't trust her.